Trip

You had to grab some stuff at your house for the night so Charlize drove you there then you went to her house. The evening was very pleasant but the two of you were tired and eager to go to bed. Once you're actually in her room and ready to sleep you're facing each other and Charlize strokes your face then brings it closer to kiss you. You gladly get into it and after a few kisses you go on top of her. Her hands go from your waist to your thighs as you keep kissing languidly. At one point you both start laughing for no particular reason ending the little make out session. You free her body and lie down right next to her to still be able to cuddle. You had a great night and then a great week because you were excited about Friday. It's an amazing opportunity and you're so grateful to Charlize for it.

FRIDAY - 8AM

You had to meet at the school's parking because you're travelling on a bus. The filming location is two hours away so to enjoy the day you had to wake up early which was complicated for you and your friends. To fix the bad mood of the morning you were smoking behind a car while the teachers checked that everyone was there. Since another class is coming with you Jessica Lange was there to help Charlize. The two teachers were ticking off the names of the people present but they notice that you are not there. Charlize knows you're coming but she told you not to be late this time. She sighs annoyed which makes Jessica react. "Them again? They're really something but I like them." Charlie nods. "They are endearing but not very obedient. I told them not to be late."

Jessica smiles as she notices smoke coming from behind a car. She puts her hand on Charlize's shoulder to get her attention. "Don't be mad at them, you remember how it is. Maybe they just want to have fun, maybe they're just young." She points to the smoke and Charlize understands straight away. She smiles at her friend and walks towards the car. Indeed as she approaches she sees you sitting against the car smoking. You notice her and say happily. "Hi love!" She smiles slightly, reassured to see that you are there. "You guys got me worried." She takes the cigarette you had in your hand and takes a puff on it, then puts it out. "Get up, we're leaving." Your friends put out their cigarettes too and then do as she says.

(Btw don't smoke kids <3 )

You join the group of students and a random guy makes a remark to you. "You could have arrived on time for once in your life." You raise your eyebrows and your friends look at you tellingly. "Go for it" so you do. "Suck my dick." You hear some gasps and the guy replies. "No it  should be the other way around babe." You have a physical reaction of disgust. "So you have a dick? I never noticed since it's so small and ridiculous." Everyone burst out laughing including his group of friends making him very embarrassed. He wanted to complain to the teachers but they were laughing too. Since he wasn't part of the Theater group he just leaves frustrated. "We'll miss you!" You say sarcastically.

The driver announces that everything is ready so Jessica tells the students to get in then she turns to Charlize. "What are we doing about this?" She's talking about your group of friends. "It would be nice to have them under surveillance, wouldn't it?" Charlize thinks for a moment then nods. "(y/n), you guys are sitting in front with us." You frown. "For what?" Almost everyone was on the bus so Charlize allows herself to stroke your neck quickly. "Because you are a troublemaker little one." Only Jessica noticed your interaction and she smiled to herself. You board the bus and the driver starts a few seconds later. You're sitting next to Katy, Max and Jeff are behind you, you didn't know he was coming too but Max was very happy. Charlize and Jessica are seated next to you and Laura/Andre are behind them.

 Charlize and Jessica are seated next to you and Laura/Andre are behind them

(Just to help you understand cuz I slay)

You look around and lock eyes with Charlize. You enjoy the connection to talk to her. "I hope you know how weird it feels to be in front." She chuckles as you cross your arms acting upset. "Poor thing, I can't imagine how hard it must be." You gasp dramatically. "Mrs. Theron how dare you?!" She winks at you. "I'll make it up to you (y/n)." You finally give her a smile. "See, now I like how you're talking." She smiles too and a few seconds later your attention is grabbed by the conversation that Katy, Max and Jeff are having about Beyoncé. You obviously join as Charlize laughs lightly thinking to herself that you are really something. She stares at you for a little while as you're busy arguing with your friends then she goes back to a normal sitting position. She looks at Jessica who was reading a book but as she notices Charlize's gaze she looks up at her then at you and smiles. She was about to get back to her book but Charlize interrupts feeling something is going on.

Charlize: What?

Jessica replies while still staring at her book.

Jessica: You really like that girl, don't you?

Charlize: Who? what no, (y/n)? She's a funny one but-

Jessica: No need to play dumb Charlize, I think you're adorable together.

Charlize: What? How did you know?

Jessica: I know too well how love works to not recognize it.

She smiles warmly at her friend.

Charlize: Love uh?

Jessica raises her eyebrows in a way saying "you already know". Charlize takes a quick look at you and then turns again to Jessica. "Perhaps you're right." Jessica smiles and goes back to reading her book. You caught Charlize staring at you several times during the trip but you don't mind at all. You actually feel a big disappointed to not sit next to her but perhaps you'll be able to sit together on the way back. The bus stops and everyone stands up feeling the excitement growing as you see from a distance the building where the team and cast are shooting. You let the teachers go first and Jessica winks at you making you confused. As you leave the bus Andre grabs your arm looking at Laura like to agree on something. "(y/n) I think Mrs. Lange knows about you and Charlize, we heard a very interesting conversation."

Story might be a bit longer that I expected so don't worry if I take some time to update 🫶🏼

-Djedje