SPICYYY

Y'all wanted spice how suprising is that?

You can see in her eyes that she wants you as much as you do. "Fuck me right now Charlize." She bites her lip. "Here?" "The door is locked and we have an hour of detention together..." She smiles and kisses you again. Her hands move on your body and she takes your top off, you start to touch her as well and slowly open her shirt and bra. Her hand slides between your thighs on top of your clothes. Your head arches back with a moan. Charlize smirks and withdraws her hand just to carry you on the desk. Once seated you surround the woman with your legs. You direct your head towards her breasts. She still had her shirt on but it was open. You take one of her nipples in your mouth and suck it. Charlize moans next to your ear and you have to focus to not pass out on the spot. Her hand finds its way into your pants and teases you by making slow circles on your clit. "Fuck Charlize, more..." You feel your neck being grabbed violently and you gasp, Charlize's hand goes even slower and you groan of disappointment.

"What did I say about the language in my class?" You try to move your hips against her fingers but she lets go of your neck grab your hips preventing you from moving. You look up at her with that challenging gaze you know she loves. "Sorry mommy..." She suddenly puts two fingers inside you and your head arches again. "Charlize!" She chuckles. "I knew you'd be a freak (y/n)" You look at her again. "And who's fault is that uh?" Until then her fingers were still but she starts to pump in and out inside you. "Nasty girl." You just moan as an answer and her fingers go faster. You move with her hand and support your head on her shoulder. You have fun occasionally moaning into her ear and biting it gently. You know she's horny too so you unbutton her pants and stroke her center over her panties. She hums of satisfaction as you whisper in her ear. "Can I?" She nods. "Please (y/n)."

You start to use your fingers on her and copy her pace. The room is filled by your moans and you smile every time she's whispering your name. Your eyes start to close and you know your orgasm is close. "Charlize I'mmh..." She gives you a knowing look. "Me too, we're going to do it together." You use all the energy you have left to make her feel as good as you can. It only takes a few moments to reach your climax and when Charlize tells you to let go you feel a surge of pleasure. As you feel Charlize's walls tighten against your fingers you know she is cumming too. "Damn (y/n)!" She sighs in satisfaction and you enjoy the sound of it. You both remove your fingers and taste each other without breaking eye contact. You giggle and kiss languidly then you end up in a hug. You lay your head on Charlize's chest and close your eyes, she rests her head on yours and whispers. "(y/n) what have we done?"

You reflect for a moment. "Let's not think about it right now." You both remain silent and stay still for a long while until the bell rings announcing the end of detention. It kind of wakes you up and you both put your clothes back on. Then you leave the room and the university quietly. She asks if you need a ride home and it's actually the only conversation you have. "Thanks but I have to buy some groceries..." "Okay so I guess I'll leave you here." You nod and look at each other both wondering if it"s okay to kiss goodbye. Confused by everything you don't and just walk away without looking back. You want this since months so why does it feel weird? You are wondering if Charlize feels the same way. You buy food from the store and come home with loud music in your ears. You're not sure whether to tell your friends or not, even if they know something is going on, you might want to keep this a secret for now.

You need to talk about it though, it's too difficult to keep it to yourself but the only person you can talk to right now is Charlize. She must feel the same way after all. You don't think as you text her.

You: Hey idk why I'm texting you actually I'm just very confused

Seen
Typing...
Seen

The typing message keeps appearing and leaving as you assume Charlize has a hard time finding the right words.

Grrr Charlize 🥵: I know (y/n), I am too. Let's give ourselves time to think this weekend

You: You're lost too?

Grrr Charlize 🥵: Yes, I don't understand why we did this

You: Perhaps because we like each other? Just a theory

Grrr Charlize 🥵: (y/n) we can't

You: it's a bit too late for that

Grrr Charlize 🥵: Don't start

You: What? do you need a reminder?

Grrr Charlize 🥵: You make this really hard

You: Reminder is that you started it

Grrr Charlize 🥵: I shouldn't have, I'm your teacher and you're so young for me

You: Who cares age is just a random number stuck to people and if we're discreet we'll be okay

Grrr Charlize 🥵: That's not how it works and you know it, we did a mistake

You: Charlize istg don't do that

You: You fucked me and it looked like you loved it don't be delusional now

Grrr Charlize 🥵: (y/n)

Grrr Charlize 🥵: We'll talk monday

You liked Grrr Charlize 🥵's message.

You turn off your phone for a moment and stare at the ceiling while wondering if you should tell your friends or not. You need emotional support and you know they'll keep the secret forever but you're not sure you're ready. You have messages from them asking if anything happened with Charlize. You sigh and reply that you've just talked and grew closer. If they only knew how close you actually got however she's acting really distant now. You really fear to face her on monday but you just pray for her to realize you're right until then.

Gurl you're not getting sex without drama lmao, my stories are always happy but let's put some trouble in here just for the plot slay <3

-Djedje