Headache

She sighs and looks at you. "You're completely drunk... where are you supposed to sleep tonight?" You point Laura's house "Right here." You see her think for a second. "I can't let you go back there in the state you're in." You turn to her. "But you said to my friends I was coming back?" She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "Yes I lied but I'm pretty sure it's something you're familiar with." You frown. "Why so cold all of the sudden? You just don't want me to have fun and see that girl again!" She sighs again. "You don't have clear ideas (y/n)." "Clear enough to find you beautiful." You notice that she tries to not smile so you're satisfied." So what are you going to do Mrs. Theron? Keep me locked in that car?" She puts on her belt and she moves closer to you to put on yours. "I'm taking you to my place, I have a spare room and I'd rather have you under surveillance." "So you don't trust me?" "Not since you lied to me for detention, remember?"

You do not answer because even drunk you feel a little guilty for having lied to her. The road is silent and all the drinking and smoking goes to your head so you're even more comfortable than before, let's say. When the car stops you get out and sit on the ground looking at the sky "The world is spiiiiiinning" Charlize laughs seeing you like that and helps you get up but you have directly the feeling that you are going to fall so you hold on to Charlize and she keeps you tight against her. "Mmmh you smell like clouds" She chuckles. "And how do you know the smell of clouds?" "Cuz I'm hiiiiigh enough to smell them." She laughs lightly and helps you get inside, once she closes the door you push her against it almost falling and play with her hair. "What are you doing (y/n)?" "Nothing? I'm just admiring how sexy you are."

"(y/n) you don't know what you're saying." You keep playing with her hair and twisting it between your fingers. "I may be dead drunk and stuff but I know how to recognize the things I like, want..." She shakes her head. "You need to rest, you must be-" "Nooo! I don't want to rest..." You put your head in the hollow of her neck and place little kisses here. "...I want to have fun with you." As you speak your lips brush against her skin and you bring your body even closer to hers. She relaxes in your grip for a moment but pulls herself together when you start to kiss her neck more aggressively. "No (y/n) you are not in your normal state... come on." She tries to push you gently. You rest your chin on hers and since she is taller than you, you tilt your head up to look at her in the eyes. "Fuck meee..." She freezes at your words and you gently bite her jaw then continue to kiss her up to her ear. 

You whisper "fuck me" again and bite her earlobe. She almost reluctantly asks you to stop again and then she seems to give up. You give her a hickey and you're sure she made a sound of satisfaction. You grab her waist and pull her closer. "Okay (y/n) I'm going to fuck you, let's go upstairs." You smile and go up the stairs with Charlize, she shows you the room. When you get inside it you don't necessarily pay attention to what it looks like, you just look at Charlize. She kisses you on the cheek just next to the lips and tells you that she is going to look for something. When she leaves the room, she quickly closes the door and you hear the sound of a key closing the door. "I'm sorry (y/n) but I know you wouldn't have stopped and honestly... I was starting to not want you to stop either. But I'm your teacher and you're not yourself. I'm sure you'll thank me tomorrow, if you remember."

Nice (y/n) you just got tricked, lmao. You look around the room and it's very cute, it looks like a relaxation room. You throw yourself in bed and pick up your phone because you have messages from your friends.

 You throw yourself in bed and pick up your phone because you have messages from your friends

Max_✨: (y/n) where are u??

🤟Lau-rat🤟: Did Mrs. Theron killed you?

KaTy🖤: aR u evenn sTyll ate theu partiYy/?

An_D_re : Don't mind, she's drunk!

🤟Lau-rat🤟: Don't you fucking dare throw up on my floor!

(y/n)💀: IAM aT CHARIZESSH'OUSE@

Max_✨: Well Katy is not the only one to be drunk.

Max_: WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MISS THERON'S HOUSE?

An_D_re : We thought she yelled at you then you went back to get a girl

(y/n)💀: I Tghsouft weil f°O ck

KaTy🖤: U fu-KD HerE.?§.<

Max_: Wait whaaat??!

🤟Lau-rat🤟: What happened??

(y/n)💀: gOUDE; nishght

You turn off your phone because you feel really exhausted and you probably fall asleep directly from alcohol. The next morning you have a bad headache and above all you don't remember anything from the moment you started drinking yesterday. You immediately notice that you don't know the place so you assume you went home with a girl yesterday even if you never did before. You get up and you take a minute to stabilize yourself because you still have a headache. You go to the door to leave and see the girl but when you try to open the door you realize that you are locked in it so you start banging on the door. "HEY! I know I do wonders in bed but that's not a reason to keep me here, it's the principle of a one night stand!" You hear someone arrive and then open the door but when you see Charlize your mouth drops to the floor.

"Oh my fucking god, I don't know how we got together and how come you were drunk along with me but we must have been in a terrible state to have fucked together." Charlize shakes her head. "(y/n)! I wasn't drunk but you were and we didn't have sex together." "Oooh okay too bad, but then how come I'm at your place? And why was I locked up ??" Charlize sighs. "I think it would be better for you to sit down..."

I had to serve spice for the last day of pride month 😢

-Djedje