You and I

You briefly explain to your friends why you're upset and they do their best to cheer you up. As you talk to them you just realize you're afraid of losing her and the fact she's lying to you is just getting you worried and disappointed. You kind of miss the end of the day as you stay with your friends chatting. You told them multiple times that they didn't need to stay with you but they refused to leave you alone. You talked about everything, they tried to change your mind but even if you're laughing with them, deep down you're still thinking about the blonde. Eventually the day ends and the rest of the class comes back to the bus. You don't really want to talk to Charlize so you hurry to the backseats with your friends and fortunately she doesn't check the back of the bus. However Jessica joins you and discreetly whispers to you. "Hey what's up with you and Charlize?" You sigh and explain briefly. "She's keeping stuff from me... I thought we trusted each other so we got into an argument." Jessica smiles to reassure you. "Charlize can be pretty private about her problems, if she has indeed something bothering her, she'll tell you as soon as she's ready." You smile lightly  to thank her as she goes back to the front seats, probably with Charlize. 

You wonder if she's giving her advices too and spoiler she is. After that Max hugs you and your group starts chatting. Jeff was close so he joins the current conversation of Rihanna's performance at the super bowl. The ride feels quick since you're argueeing and complaining about the fact that the album is not out yet. When it's time to leave the bus you have a chill, you don't want to be confronted with Charlize again. But as expected as soon as you have a feet  on the ground, she grabs your arm to pull you aside. You roll your eyes to your friends as they wave for goodbye knowing it'll take a while. "What now Charlize?" You  said once far enough. "You want explanations? I'll give you some."  She opens her car door and that's when you realize she brought you to her car. "At your house?"  She  shrugs. "Unless you want to discuss it in front of everyody?"  Sarcasm... but shit she's right. "Alright." You said with  a growl while  entering the vehicle.  She smiles to herself relieved that you're not fighting back this time. She starts driving silently and after a few tensed minutes, finally says something. "As you may have noticed David was not the director on this movie. He's only helping on this project. He is a stuntman and his knowledge is useful in these kinds of films."

"And?" You replied, impatient. She glances at you quickly and keeps going. "He's interested on directing his own movie, he has a script, characters and several ideas on the cast. The main character is a glamorous fighter and he wants me to play her part." A little silence settles in the car as she parks and you both exit the car. "I can see why..." You respond intentionally coldly. She opens the door for you and you both sit on the couch to continue this conversation. She takes a deep breath before to keep going. "I'll have to leave for Europe if I accept and... I'm kind of tempted to. The only issue is you (y/n). I can't leave without you." You nod slowly processing the amount of informations you just received. "Charlize... You know it'll destroy me to lose you but I can't prevent you from following your path. This movie is an amazing opportunity for you and I truly think you should do it but... I... I don't know if-" You turn slightly trying to hide your tears but Charlize grabs your face softly to see your face. "Oh (y/n) no..." She hugs you and keeps you tightly against her. She comforts you for a long while, stroking your hair and back to soothe you. Her mind is going back  and forth wondering about a solution for you two when suddenly...

"What about you come with me?" 

You pull away slightly to look at her with a hint of confusion. "Charlize, i'd love to but I can't just leave my studies and my-" She puts a hand on your cheek cutting you off. "No no no, you don't get it. What about playing with me? My character has a relationship with a younger woman and now that I think about it, you'll fit the part perfectly!" Her expression turns into a hopeful one as she looks at your eyes lovingly. You take a moment watching her before to reply. "I mean... I do want to be an actress but I don't have enough experience, I doubt I'd be able to play alongside you." Charlize strokes your cheek affectionately. "(y/n), as your teacher I know what you're capable of and with my help and the advices of the team... I know you'll be just fine dear.  You're talented!" Her words make you melt a little and you smile at her, your cheeks turning a bit red. "I guess I can learn from you yea... I'll miss my friends but  it's such a big opportunity." You stare at her hopeful eyes and speak again. "Alright, if it's possible... I'll come with you." A huge smile appears on her face and she leans closer to share a passsionate kiss with you. 

She then rests her forehead on yours and whisper. "Thank you for trusting me. I'll ask David if we can audition together and I'll let him know that... I won't do it without you." You stroke her arms softly and pull her closer to your body. "Charlize..." You naturally lean closer again to kiss her more and after a few seconds of sharing your affection with each other, you pull away to whisper against her lips. "I love you..." Charlize backs away slightly as her eyes widen. "Wow (y/n)... you never said that to me before." You feel a bit nervous about what you said but you don't regret it. "I know but that's how I feel, you know? Do you..."  Your voice fades afraid to ask if she feels the same but she grabs your waist firmly and looks intensely at you. "I love you too (y/n), I love you more than anything in the world." Her lips crash on yours and you giggle quietly between the kisses. As it stops for a moment, you mutter under your breath. "Take me to bed..." Charlize smiles with amusement at your request and she grabs your thighs strongly to carry you to the bedroom as you keep kissing, feeling each other's passion. 

It's been a while you guys, I apologize but I'll try my best to get back into writing y'all🤠

-Djedje <3