Talk to me

She sits next to you and replies to your question. "You're hiding from me so I'm coming to you." "How did you even know I'll be here?" You have an idea but you need to be sure. "Your friends told me, they were worried for you." You mutter "bitches" and take your pack of cigarettes from your bag. As you light a cigarette and start smoking you don't look at Charlize which doesn't suit her. She turns your head towards her with one hand but you stand up to escape her touch right away. "Don't touch me, you made it clear you can't do it anyway." You feel kind of sour about the whole situation. Charlize stands up too and coldly orders you: "Sit back down (y/n)." She's pretty intimidating so you do as she says and she's actually right, you can't escape her forever. You take a drag of your cigarette and sigh. "You wanted to talk right?" You ask nonchalantly. The amount of tension between the two of you is ridiculous right now. You have mixed feelings about if you want to kiss her or run away as far as you can before to get hurt.

Charlize nods. "Yes, I know you're upset-" You shrug and ironically say, "Well." Charlize grabs your jaw and cheeks with one hand turning your head towards her once again, you let her this time. "Can you stop acting like a brat for at least a minute and listen to what I have to say?" You smirk at her mischievously. "I thought you liked me acting like a brat." She frowns and you can tell she's being serious. "Alright jeez sorry mommy." She closes her eyes for a second and takes a breath. She still had an hold on your face so she pulls you in and kisses you. As she lets go you raise your eyebrows at her. "This is the only way I can get your attention." Indeed she's right, you're calmer and ready to listen now. You take another drag of your cigarette and look at the older woman. "Can I talk now?" You nod and wait for her next words. "If I have to be fully honest with you I had a little moment of panic. I know how you feel and even if you don't want to admit it, it's not a normal relationship."

You shrug and look away from her but she takes your head to redirect it towards her. "But you are special, it's why I don't mind having whatever is going on with you. We shouldn't rush to discover it but I'm ready to do so..." She lets go of your face waiting for a reaction from you. You take seconds to process what she said and then you just smile happily. "Charlize, I..." You don't know how to express your joy and relief so you just bring her face closer and kiss her softly. She puts her hands around your neck and relax in the kiss. As you back away to look at each other, you both smile and laugh in unison. After a little silence you ask. "I know you said we shouldn't rush and I totally agree with you but can we hang out?" Charlize chuckles and strokes your cheek. "Of course (y/n) we can, would you like to come home with me?" You had to restrain yourself from screaming yes and jumping around.

You just nod and say, "I'd love to!" She smiles and stands up holding her hand to help you up. You take her hand and don't let it go until you get to her car. You're happy because it means singing time. As you connect your phone to the car, your music resumes and Sexxx dreams by Lady Gaga starts playing. (If you don't know this song, you should know it immediately.) You blush and pause the music right away under the laugh of charlize. "I hope you were thinking about me while listening to that." You hide your face with your hands indicating her that she's right. She laughs a bit more and strokes your thigh. "It's okay little one, I wouldn't like it any other way." You blush once again. "Have you considered stopping being this hot?" She thinks for a moment. "No because I know someone who will be very disappointed about it." She winks at you as you knowingly smirk.

Her hand remains on your thigh for the rest of the ride making you panic more and more every second. You finally arrive and as Charlize closes the front door you remember what happened last time you were in her house. When she caught you at Laura's party and you were dead drunk. When she's done with the door you playfully push her against it like last time. "Does this remind you of anything?" You smirk and start playing with her hair. She smiles too and grabs your waist. "Of course it does. Pushing you away was the hardest thing I ever had to do." You kiss her neck and speak lowly. "You should've fucked me..." You kiss her neck again but suddenly she turns you around and you're the one against the door now.  She copies you as she kisses your neck and whispers to your ear.

"What's stopping me now (y/n)?" She gently bites the skin of your neck earning a whimper from you. "Nothing Charlize, Nothing is stopping you..." Her hoarse laugh echoes in your ear as she lets you go and leaves you agaisnt the door as she puts her things away. You gasp and automatically go throw yourself on the couch. "That was very mean Mrs. Theron." Charlize chuckles and walks to the couch. "I thought you liked me acting mean." You can tell she tried to imitate your tone from earlier. "Don't steal my quotes Charlize!" She gets closer and stops next to you who was still laying down on the couch. "Why not? You already stole my heart after all." She leans down and kisses you softly as you smile like a dummy.

Then she stands again and goes to the kitchen who was part of the living room. "That was a good one miss." She winks at you. "I know little one."

SORRY FOR THE DELAY PEOPLE girlie is pretty busy lately but I'll always find time for u 🫶🏼

-Djedje