Chapter 4

"Still so worried, I sound like a badass? "
  "The taxi is not because of..."
  "Since you are so afraid, don't go out alone in the future." Luo Zhan interrupted coldly. The restlessness in his heart was attributed to him not sleeping well. Luo Zhan curled his eyebrows, held the umbrella with one hand, turned and walked backwards.
  Tang Ran was stunned, and it took two seconds for her to return. Excessively, she said anxiously: "The coat—"
  "Throw it away. "The cold voice came back without pause.
  Walking far away, Luo Zhan's figure stopped.
  He frowned and turned back, remembering that he hadn't asked this girl who he didn't know what his name to delete the shameful ai voice assistant. It's just that . Looking at the thin and slender back, Luo Zhan lowered his eyes again.
  ...Forget it.
  He won't see her again anyway.
  Luo Zhan turned around lazily with his eyebrows and walked into the rain curtain.
  Tang Ran returned home. At that time, Yang Yilan, who took care of her, had already returned.
  Hearing the sound of opening the door, Yang Yilan, who was nearly sixty-year-old, ran out quickly. When she went to the hallway to see Tang Ran clearly, she let out a long sigh of relief. "You scared me to death, Xiao Ran. It's raining so hard outside-why didn't you answer the phone? "
  Tang Ran wakes up slowly.
  She touched the phone, "Maybe outside, I didn't hear it." "
  "It's okay, it's fine, but it's still raining outside, and you dare not take a small car. How did you get back?" 

  Yang Yilan came closer and noticed the jacket on the girl, "Hey, whose clothes are you wearing?" 
  Tang Ran slowly took off her coat, "Someone sent me back, and the clothes belonged to that person." 
  "Oh, how many times have I told you, don't trust people outside, you are such a beautiful little girl, and you can't see it. What if you get abducted?" 
  "..."
  Tang Ran touched her mobile phone unconsciously.
  "Luo Luo" is inside. 
The man's voice is so similar to it. When talking to him, it was like talking to a more "live" Luo Luo.
  That's why she couldn't hold back... the girl slowly bent her eyes, "I know, grandma, it won't be anymore."
  "You know that."
  Yang Yilan took the clothes in Tang Ran's hand and walked to the bathroom. .
  . "? Well little stained, you go to take a shower to get up early tomorrow to prepare dinner, Tang and other people to pick How about you,"
  Tang Ran unexpectedly asked: "would come in early?"
  "Ah, played the main house The call came."
Yang Yilan recalled: "It seems that the old man from the Luo family is about to pass his birthday. The Tang family wants to marry your elder sister in, so how can you miss this opportunity to make a good gift? It must be brought by the younger ones. Congratulations."
  Tang Ran closed her eyes and looked quiet, "They usually wouldn't take me with them on such occasions."
  Yang Yilan: "Yes, it used to be like this-who knows why they suddenly think of you this time? No matter what? How to say it, it's better to prepare in advance."
  "Okay."
  "..."
  Entering the bathroom, Yang Yilan took a basin and filled it with water and soaked the jacket in her hand.
  The clothes are in the water and the neckline is turned out.
  A fancy embroidered dark pattern like a signature is exposed.
  Yang Yilan was stunned, and raised her hand to look at the collar uncertainly.
  It was a string of foreign letters, like a designer's signature. Some famous international designers like to leave such marks on their clothing works.
  In front of this, Yang Yilan happened to have an impression—much like the handwriting of a famous designer in Sweden.
  Yang Yilan knew it only because Tang Luoqian, the eldest of the Tang family, often talked about this designer.
  The reason why Tang Luoqian would like it is also very simple: Rumor has it that the young master of the Luo family only wears clothes designed by a few designers, and the works of this one account for the most.
  ——But Tang Luoqian has to "queue" for a few months to wait for the quota to design everyone's work. How could it be the clothes of passers-by who sent Tang Ran back?
  Yang Yilan froze for a long time at the embroidered dark pattern, then shook her head and immersed her clothes in the water again.
  She mumbled to herself.
  "That is Tang Luoqian's fiancé, not Xiaoran's, what are you thinking about... 80% of her memory is wrong, and the signatures don't all look the same." Despite this, Yang Yilan washed the coat carefully and hung it. Go to the balcony at home.