57

Chapter 57

The front desk lady quickly ended the call with her colleagues.

After putting the phone down, she looked up apologetically.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Locke. According to my colleague, it should be that the young lady you accompanied has an instrumental deviation in a set of data after the last examination, because it may affect the diagnosis results, so for the sake of safety, I still hope that she can go for a new blood test. "

"Instrument deviation?"

Luo Zhan frowned, his voice cold, "The deviation of this precision instrument of medical equipment is not a small problem, are you sure that you only need to do a blood routine examination again?"

As the front desk of Dean Jia Jun Xi's special floor, this front desk lady is obviously the first time to meet such a "fierce" and difficult patient's family.

She was embarrassed for a long time and could only apologize: "I'm sorry Mr. Luo, it should just be a temporary failure of a certain indicator's inspection instrument... We ask for your understanding. "

Tang Ran grabbed the corner of Luo Zhan's clothes and gently dragged it down in the dark.

Luo Zhan's subconscious mood softened, he lowered his body in the direction of the girl, and asked slowly: "What's wrong?"

On that clear side face, the boy's eyes were also visible to the naked eye, quickly changing from cold and sharp to low and deep.

The front desk that was so fierce by Luo Zhan's cold eyes before that he almost stammered: "...? "

Is there such a big difference in treatment between people?

Tang Ran couldn't see the change in Luo Zhan's expression, and naturally didn't know the psychological gap and complicated gaze of the front desk lady at this time.

She just tugged at Luo Zhan's cuffs, tiptoed and whispered, "Just tie more, it's okay."

Luo Zhan frowned: "It will hurt."

Tang Ran: "Luo Luo, you are twenty, are you still afraid of the pain of needles?"

Luo Zhan remembered the bionic robot that went to play the little girl last month in order not to delay, and the injuries left by those people in the fight in the parking lot that were not completely healed so far, and couldn't help but drop his eyes.

"I don't want to see you hurt."

Then he raised his hand, touched Tang Ran's head, and sighed with a smile.

"...... Little white-eyed wolf. "

"?"

Tang Ran didn't know why.

Luo Zhan said: "Since you are not afraid, then I will take you to do it again."

Luo Zhan helped the little girl to the front desk, and when his gaze turned back to the front desk lady, the smile under his eyes also faded.

"Can I just accompany her downstairs to do the blood routine?"

The front desk lady handed out a form with resignation, "Please take this past, here you need to sign it by the family at the end. You are a family member of the patient, right? "

This familiar question made Luo Zhan stop.

The front desk lady only felt that the patient's family was not easy to mess with, and seeing that the other party did not talk, she picked up the appointment registration folder and opened it.