39

Chapter 39

Tang Ran did not hear this conversation in the entrance of the villa, and naturally did not know how Qian Shen's heart was shocked and "washed" in the conversation that night.

Luo Zhan sent away Qian Shen, who was in doubt about his life, and the new nightdress sent by the private chef restaurant and the housekeeper of the Qian family arrived before and after.

The two had dinner, and Luo Zhan sent Tang Ran back to the room to rest.

The next morning, according to the agreement on the private eye hospital opened by Jia Jun Xi, Luo Zhan drove Tang Ran to the hospital, received a complete examination report, and then followed the nurse's guidance to find Jia Jun Xi's office.

Jia Jun Xi now runs his own hospital, and he rarely sits for treatment. It wasn't a special personal relationship that couldn't find him, let alone ask him to come out to see a doctor.

Luo Zhan had called him the night before and confirmed the time of today's consultation again, so the two arrived outside Jia Jun Xi's office on time in the morning.

His office is on the top floor of a separate office building in this private hospital, and there is a special front desk outside the elevator room.

After the person in charge of the front desk asked about the appointment status of the two, she called the office of Jia Jun Xi to inquire, and when she received a positive answer, she put down the phone and looked at Luo Zhan and Tang Ran.

"Please go straight along this side and turn right, the room at the end of the left-hand side of the corridor is our dean's office."

Luo Zhan nodded, "Got it, thank you."

"Oh, right."

The front desk looked at the young man with a star face in front of him, and after calling out to the other party, she saw those dark eyes looking at her, she was embarrassed for a moment before instructing: "The dean of the family has a better temper... Seriously, remember to knock on the door before you go in. "

"Well, thanks."

Luo Zhan thanked her and helped Tang Ran inside.

After turning into the right corridor that the person in charge of the front desk said, Tang Ran estimated the distance by the number of steps and determined that the front desk should no longer be able to hear their conversation.

Then she raised her head slightly, chuckled and said, "Sure enough, the store manager is right."

Luo Zhan lifted his eyelids, "What did he say?"

Tang Ran: "He said that Luo Luo is very popular outside, especially among people who don't know you. "

"Huh?"

Tang Ran chuckled: "Because they are not familiar with your temperament and family background, they will also show favor to you without any scruples."

"What else did he say?"

"And say..."

The corners of Tang Ran's eyes bent, and her tone deliberately learned Tan Yun Chang's appearance, and she tried to straighten up her soft voice: "Our ancestor, that is a man who can eat by relying on his family lineage, face, body, and mind."

Luo Zhan stopped.

Tang Ran noticed it and looked up blankly, "What's wrong, Luo Luo?"

Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes lightly and looked down at her: "What did you just call me?"

"Luo Luo."

"Previous sentence."

"Ahhh... That's what the store manager calls you, and he seems to call you that all the time. "