70

Chapter 70

Looking at the happy and bright smiling face of the little girl in front of him, Luo Zhan suddenly realized——

Unlike in the past, every small or big change in Tang Ran's mood was born for him; It was the first time that his little girl was smiling so brightly because of someone who had nothing to do with him at all.

And he didn't even know who that person was or what he looked like.

An unprecedented sense of crisis rose from Luo Zhan's heart, and then covered his head like a dark cloud without bounds.

There was still a faint green light in the dark clouds.

After thinking deeply, Luo Zhan found that he had thought too much about it——

As far as the current situation is concerned, whether it is the "robot" as the little girl, or as the little young master of the Luo family who can't appear in front of the little girl once in ten days and a half a month, he doesn't even have the qualifications to be green.

After all, the little girl is only a sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl, and it is common for girls of this age to be unstable. Many of them, who were crouching on this little brother's wall yesterday, might be screaming for another little brother tomorrow.

Under such a common phase, it is difficult to guarantee that Tang Ran must be an exception - and after the "confession" that day, the little girl seems to have never mentioned this matter again, as if she has forgotten.

Thinking about it like this, Luo Zhan suddenly felt that his "death" that day was really "dead" a little early.

Tang Ran was completely immersed in the joy of being able to go to the suburbs tomorrow to relax.

It wasn't until she was quiet for a long time that she realized that the "robot" who shared the happiness by herself didn't seem to respond.

Since the "robot" Luo Luo "high-temperature crash" last time, Tang Ran has always had a very psychological shadow on this matter, even if the "robot" Luo Luo crashes again one day, he will never be able to wake up again.

"Luo Luo?"

Tang Ran asked softly uneasily.

"......"

Young Master Luo was still shrouded in the reality of "not being qualified to be green at all" and "the little girl may just make a confession on a whim and forget it the next day", and did not return to his senses.

Tang Ran was really a little panicked at this moment. She raised her hand and groped forward, just happened to miss Luo Zhan's arm and threw herself into the void.

"Luo Luo, are you all right?"

The lack of arms made Tang Ran misjudge that "there is no one in front of her", and she hurriedly took a step forward:

"Luo—whew..."

The little girl bumped into someone's hard chest. The pectorals of the white shirt hit the unsuspecting little girl's nose soured.

Only had time to whimper, the little girl covered the tip of her nose and took half a step back, physiological red circles.

Luo Zhan was called back to God by the voice of the little girl who crashed into his arms.

Looking down and seeing the corners of Tang Ran's reddened eyes, Luo Zhan almost subconsciously reached out.

Just before he touched Tang Ran, Luo Zhan's hand was stopped in mid-air by reason.

His knuckles clenched slowly, and his arms pressed back to his side.

"Master, are you all right?"

"I, I'm okay..."