Chapter 21

Butler Lin Showed the address to Luo Xiu.

  Luo Xiu listened quietly, his eyes swept away. Seeing the information that was exactly the same as expected, his smile deepened.

  "Butler Lin, let's go busy." Luo Xiu took two steps and thought of something suddenly. He stopped and turned around. "Do you bother with Butler Lin and bring me a word for my brother."

  "You said?"

  "I didn't talk about that before. After that, if he is still interested, he will come and talk to me before he comes back today."

  Butler Lin was taken aback and nodded, "Okay."

  "..."

  An hour later.

  Taking the square, multi-layer ancient wooden lunch box from the private kitchen restaurant, Mr. Lin followed the address and security door code given to him by Luo Zhan and walked into an unfamiliar apartment building.

  The destination is the 12th floor middle households.
  When he arrived outside the seemingly ordinary anti-theft door, Mr. Lin called Luo Zhan.

  After a few rings, the phone was cut off.
  Steward Lin waited patiently for more than ten seconds, and the security door in front of him opened in front of him.
  It is the familiar face of Qingjun and cold white.
  Steward Lin smiled: "Master, the lunch you want..."

    The ending was distorted.

  Behind the door, there is still the cold and lazy Young Master Luo.

  The only difference is that he wore an apron in front of his white shirt.

  Pink apron. It's the damn hello kitty.

  Steward Lin smiled stiffly and shivered slowly: "Little...Master?"

  The trembling tone made Luo Zhan who had taken the lunch box raised his eyelids and glanced at him lazily.

  Then Young Master Luo smiled coldly: "It's me. You don't need to look like a ghost."

  Butler Lin is also well-versed in the world, so the impact of this little scene in front of him can only make him He briefly panicked for a few seconds.
  Soon he returned to the decent smile of a professional housekeeper, and bowed slightly towards Luo Zhan : "Where is the little master, I won't be so surprised when I see a ghost."

  Luo Zhan: "..."

  "You wait here for a while. "

  Finally, he coaxed Tang Ran back to the room. Luo Zhan didn't have time to delay. First, he turned and sent the ancient wooden lunch box in his hand into the kitchen. The food inside was poured into the prepared dinner plate. Then put the items taken out from the refrigerator according to the list into the lunch box.
  Before leaving the cooking table, Luo Zhan turned off the range hood that had been running for a long time.
  After a while, Steward Lin saw Luo Zhan walking back to the door carrying the lunch box and handed it over.

  Butler Lin reached out to pick it up.

  Luo Zhan lightly squinted his eyes and threatened: "I don't want to tell anyone about this matter today, nor can my grandfather."

  Steward Lin was taken aback, and answered truthfully: "I saw the young master before I came, so he already knows the purpose of my coming here. "

  Look up." Luo Zhan lazily raised his eyes, "I mean the apron."

  "..." Butler Lin glanced again at the hello kitty, who was hanging on their ice-faced young master, who appeared to be particularly flabby. Holding back a smile, nodded hard, "I understand."