44 Part 2

"......"

"......"

Including Old Lady Hang, several people in the Tang family were livid.

Tan Yun Chang's previous remarks, even if they were harsh, were only a private matter of the Tang family, and outsiders couldn't say anything after listening to them - but if this matter spread out today, then he is afraid that a big joke would be made in the circle.

The name of the joke is that the eldest lady of the Tang family doesn't know how much she can't get married, and she has to tie the man who refuses to get engaged to the door.

Old Mrs. Tang was extremely angry, and the crutches in her hand were tight and trembling slightly.

After Tan Yun Chang said that, he immediately retreated to Lin Qian Hua's side and whispered, "Lying groove, this old lady won't have to hit me with a cane, right?"

Lin Qian Hua smiled bitterly: "I'm even more afraid that the old lady will call a group of people to beat up."

Tan Yun Chang: "..."

Tan Yun Chang: "What I just said is so hateful? "

Lin Qian Hua: "Especially mocking, the hatred value is full."

Tan Yun Chang: "It shouldn't be, Luo Zhan usually talks like this, why didn't I see him beaten?"

Lin Qian Hua was silent and said frankly: "It may be the difference between faces."

Tan Yun Chang: "........."

Tan Yun Chang: "Mad, Luo Zhan misunderstood me.  If you are hammered later, the old body of the senior can't withstand it, junior brother, you can carry a few more for the senior."

Lin Qian Hua smiled bitterly.

Fortunately, before the old lady could get angry and let people blast them out, the Luo family's convoy drove in.

The car that stopped in front of the door was the one carrying Steward Lin, and a minute or two later, the old man's car followed.

As soon as the car door on his side opened, he saw Steward Lin standing next to the car with a helpless smile.

The old man chuckled in his heart: "What's wrong?"

Lin Yi stepped forward and said a few words in his ear.

Hearing half of it, Old Man Luo frowned angrily: "Didn't you say it a long time ago, don't give him a chance to get his mobile phone?"

"I asked," Steward Lin was helpless, "The leader said, at that time, the little young master had already very cooperatively sat in the car that came to the Tang family and asked for a phone call on the way. In addition, the curtains were drawn, and he was not allowed to see any section of the road, so the leader thought it didn't matter, so he agreed to call him. "

The old man snorted angrily: "It's okay? You must be vigilant until the last moment for this stinky boy! You haven't played Go with him? I don't know if he will draw money from the bottom of the cauldron and darken Chen Cang's trick? "

Lin Yi sighed: "It's me who is not strict in instructing. However, the little young master has a deep mind, a lively brain, and good skills, no matter how strict he is to prevent death, I am afraid that he can always exploit the loophole. "

Although the old man was not happy that the plan was flawed, he was still very happy to hear that his little grandson was praised so much.

He endured the pride that almost cocked his beard, and coughed seriously: "Pay attention next time."