Chapter 16

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

"You can finally be there! "
  Tan Yunchang stride forward, half a step on the Tang Ran behind Tang Ran,  Luo Zhan exhausted cold facial features, he stiff stiff, quickly blinked schematic is ready, then only smiled and turned to Tang Ran stained.
  " Listen yesterday Saying that you and Luo Xiu's family knew each other, and I died unexpectedly. How fate is this between you and our int? "
  Tang Ran asked uncertainly: "The store manager?" "
  Tan Yunchang:" ah, I was. "
  Tang Ran was a little surprised: "Are you also in the same laboratory with Luo Xiu?" 
  "Of course, int is our laboratory's store." 
     Tan Yunchang didn't dare to talk in depth on topics other than the "script", "I heard Luo Xiu say that you came to see that bionic robot today, right? "
  Tang Ran nodded and asked uncontrollably: "Has it been debugged?" 
  "Debugging..." Tan Yunchang was so bitter that his faces were almost wrinkled together, and he had to bite the bullet and smile, "Of course the debugging is over. However, there are a lot of micro motors in this robot, which consumes a lot of power-it just happened to be out of power, and it is charging, so it seems that it is not activated now. "
  "It's okay," Tang Ran smiled, "just like before, the store manager will introduce  to me, and I can confirm it later." 
  "Good, good." Tan Yunchang agreed with a guilty conscience.
  The humanoid bionic robot was standing in a separate glass closet beside the laboratory door. Tan Yunchang took the key and went to open the lock while chatting with Tang Ran.
  "Sister Tang, you didn't see this thing . When it arrived, the robot packed a box and the manual almost filled the second one. But looking at the design and functions, it is indeed the most complicated home robot in the world. "
  Tang Ran suppressed a little excitement, and asked softly: "Can I touch it?" 
  "Of course, it was originally yours." 
     Tan Yunchang opened the door of the glass cabinet." These cost-effective simulation robots are all artificial skins, with patent-grade silicone technology, and the touch to the touch♪ The sensor should be very close to humans. "
  Tang Ran tried it, and couldn't help bending her eyes, "Well, it's similar, but it's a bit cold."
  "Cool? That's the most remarkable aspect of it." Tan Yunchang excitedly introduced, "This robot has heating. The device can keep the temperature at 37 degrees Celsius; and there are special motors and chips that can make it have high-fidelity breathing and heartbeat-so once it is activated, whether it is the sense of temperature touch or heartbeat breathing , They will all be like human beings!"
  "..."
      As soon as Tan Yunchang finished speaking, he noticed that Luo Zhan, who had been following the girl lazily, raised his eyes and glanced at him coldly.
  Tan Yunchang froze and laughed, slowly remembering that this unlucky robot had been brutally attacked by the laboratory, and now it could not start normally.
  If it can't be repaired after a few days, where would he go to find Tang Ran with the same function?
  Tang Ran didn't notice Tan Yunchang's stiffness. She raised her head curiously and asked, "Then it can communicate? It's like...like'Luoluo'?"
  "——!"
  Hearing this name, she followed it a second before. In the lively and orderly laboratory, the script fell into dead silence at this moment.
  After looking back, everyone in the laboratory turned their heads with complicated expressions, and looked at Tan Yunchang sympathetically and distressedly.
  Tan Yunchang was froze.
  He is an old member of int, and he knows how much the name "Luo Luo" has stepped on the minefield of Luo Zhan. In addition, he secretly gave this app to Tang Ran's culprit. How can he feel that he cannot escape a "death" today.
  Just when Tan Yunchang's heart was ashamed, he and other people in the laboratory heard at the same time that the lazy and indifferent voice they were familiar with took the initiative to answer the girl's question-
  "Well, you can communicate."
  "..."
  This calm and calm voice The inaudible tone of anger caused everyone in the laboratory to look at each other in shock.
  Tang Ran didn't notice, but turned around curiously and asked, "Then can it be as smart as Luo Luo?"
  Luo Zhan lazily replied: "It has hundreds of thousands of language modules, which is smarter than your Luo Luo."
  Tang Ran was silent for two seconds before retorting in a low voice, "No, Luo Luo is the smartest."
  "......"
       The corner of Luo Zhan's mouth twitched lightly, without refuting.
  It took a long while for Tan Yunchang to return to his senses and squeezed out a smile: "Sister Tang, I'll introduce you to other things..."
  "True."
  The door of the laboratory was knocked suddenly.
  Everyone turned their heads unexpectedly.
  The atmosphere in their laboratory is casual, and when entering the door here, no one needs to have the habit of knocking on the door.
  Unless...
  Tan Yunchang, who was standing in front of the cabinet by the door, thought of something, his expression suddenly changed. He was going to block the door in a hurry, but it was too late-the laboratory door was pushed open, and a middle-aged man who looked like a teacher walked in.
  "Luo Zhan is here? I asked him about the Robot Competition."
  "..."
        The room fell silent.
  A few seconds later.
  Standing before the glass closet, the girl slowly raised his head, softly repeating:
  "Luo Zhan?"