Chapter 12

"Don't Cry" Author: Qu Xiaoqi

The man stopped by the sofa.
  Elder Luo had heard the movement before, and only then recovered, and moved his complicated gaze back from the little girl holding the blind stick.
  He opened his mouth, hesitated for a few seconds before lowering his voice, and asked as if to scare the little girl: "Are you Tang Ran?"
  Tang Ran didn't respond yet, and Luo Zhan frowned and looked at Father Luo.
  In the study room was quiet for a few seconds, Tang Ran said softly: "Grandpa Luo is good." The girl's voice is clean, with only a little uneasy feeling hidden in it.
  "Okay, okay." The old man replied, and then he remembered something, and looked at his grandson dissatisfiedly, "Why don't you speak? Your sister Tang Ran can't see it, and you don't know whether to help her sit down?"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan's figure paused slightly.
  Although he went downstairs to find a servant to change into clothes that had not been incense-treated, he was still afraid of being recognized when he was too close.
  Luo Zhan tilted his head subconsciously and looked at the little girl in front of him.
  Seeing that Tang Ran was aware of his position based on the direction of the old man's words, the girl stayed for two seconds, and then very slightly and slowly...moved a centimeter away from him.
  Luo Zhan: "....."
  It seems that his fierce reputation as a young master of the Luo family is really far-reaching.
  The rebellious psychology that had been dead for so many years was aroused in the bottom of his heart. Luo Zhan hooked his mouth and walked over and held the girl's wrist without saying a word, making the little girl who was reluctantly refusing like a little chicken. Carried to the sofa.
  Sitting on the sofa with difficulty, Tang Ran whizzed her hand back, as if she would be eaten by the great demon named "Luo Zhan" in a second.
  Seeing the little girl's pale face and maintaining her politeness, the old man finally frowned and looked at the little grandson displeasedly, "Are you a bandit?"
  "..."
  "Why don't you speak?"
  "..."
  The servant saw that the old man was about to get angry, and the young master stood beside him lazily and arrogantly, and hurriedly bowed to the
old man's side to explain: "The young master's throat is broken, and he can't speak." 
      "Is his throat broken?" The old man. Frown, "Isn't the morning okay?"
  "Perhaps, it may have been suddenly broken." Thinking of Luo Zhan's sick voice on the terrace, the maid said this with a little vain.
  Fortunately, the old man didn't delve into it, he only frowned at Luo Zhan, "Then you sit down, too."
  Luo Zhan originally wanted to refuse.
 It's just that Yu Guang caught a glimpse of the little girl who unconsciously tensed her shoulders after hearing this, and he raised the corners of his mouth again.
  Without using the old man to point his seat, Luo Zhan deliberately stepped heavily, walked to the row of sofas where Tang Ran was sitting, and sat down generously.
  The leather sofa with excellent elasticity was shaken by someone deliberately carrying a weight.
  Sitting on the edge of the sofa, the little girl shook slightly, and then slowly shrank away from him.
  Luo Zhan held back his laugh, turned his head and coughed.
  Tang Ran was carefully shrinking her hands and feet so as not to provoke the terrible young master, she was slightly startled when she heard this movement.
  How does this tone sound a bit like...
  Before finishing thinking about it, the girl shook her head in her heart, denying her thoughts.
  For nearly a quarter of an hour later, Tang Luoqian was chatting with the old man.
  Occasionally, the old man would specifically ask Tang Ran a few questions. Only then, it seemed that the girl would come out of her small, alone and quiet world and say a few words.
  Every time she speaks, leaning on the armrest on the other end of the sofa farthest from the three of them, Luo Zhan always raises his sleepy eyes, listening to the little girl's voice softly and quietly saying a few words.
  The girl's voice is very nice, but he doesn't know if it is because of crying—
  Luo Zhan's eyelids jerked.
  He was shocked by the sudden thought that he had come up with.
  He was not sleepy at all in an instant, and he was completely awake.
  Across a long coffee table, the old man was startled by Luo Zhan's sudden reaction, and he was so angry that he glared at him, "What are you going to do tonight!"
  "..."
  Luo Zhan stopped. Frozen, he glanced at the blind girl who didn't know anything with complicated and deep eyes.
  Luo Zhan slowly lowered his eyes and suppressed his restlessness. He picked up the white paper next to him, quickly cursed a few words, and slid down the coffee table under the old man's eyelids: [Nagging, there is no end?]
     The old man was so angry that he wanted to go and kick him.
  After enduring it, the old man said: "It's late, and it's boring to accompany this old man with me - I won't delay your play, let Luo Zhan send you downstairs."
  Tang Luoqian's eyes flashed, and she smiled softly: "? how would your most interesting Luo grandfather, and it was not boring."
  next to slowly got up and touched the cane of Tang Ran paused, or honestly open:. "Grandpa bye ...... happy birthday"
  is the phrase he was reminded that the old man suddenly remembered, "Xiao Ran, your 16th birthday is coming soon, right?"
  Tang Ran stopped unexpectedly, "Yes."
     The old man said, "I bought you a birthday gift from abroad, which is a bionic personal shape. The robot, first send it to the laboratory to study its functions and ills. After two days, let Luo Zhan pick you up and see the gift? Take it home if there is no problem."
  Tang Ran and Tang Luoqian were both stunned. .