34

Chapter 34

Tang Ran did a variety of inspection items this time, and some of them always took an exceptionally long time to issue an inspection report, and the longest one was not available until the next day.

Naturally, Luo Zhan and Tang Ran couldn't stay in the hospital waiting for the test results. So Luo Zhan and Jia Jun Xi's office made an appointment to come to the hospital tomorrow morning to collect all the examination reports and then go to the office to look for him. Luo Zhan led Tang Ran out of the private hospital. The way to the parking lot is very quiet.

Just before the dazzling (yanyan) red (color) supercar, the girl walking slowly on Luo Zhan's wrist suddenly opened her mouth with a very soft voice: "Luo Zhan, are you upset? "

Luo Zhan's eyes fell back.

The little girl lowered her head slightly, "Since I said you are my brother in the hallway, you seem to have not said much... I'm sorry, I don't know if you mind this very much, it won't be anymore."

The little girl softly apologized, and looked gentle and harmless, with a little distressing anxiety and caution.

"Are you used to admitting your mistakes?"

Luo Zhan raised his hand and rubbed the top of the girl's head. "I don't mind. You don't need to apologize for anyone's attitude."

Tang Ran hesitated and answered honestly: "Not anyone."

"Ok?"

The little girl raised her face and said seriously: "Luo Zhan...different."

Luo Zhan was slightly startled, and asked with a lazy laugh: "Which is different?"

Tang Ran tilted her head and struggled for a while before she found a suitable definition: "A friend. Or the person who treats me best except grandma."

"..."

Luo Zhan narrowed his eyes slightly.

After a few seconds, he lowered his head, and tweeted in a pleasant and a little uncomfortable way: "You must remove the "except" from now on."

This sentence was low and vague, Tang Ran didn't hear clearly, and turned back blankly: "Huh?"

"Nothing, get in the car."

Luo Zhan unlocked the remote-controlled supercar, opened the door for Tang Ran, and leaned forward to help the girl into the passenger seat.

After squatting down to fasten Tang Ran's seat belt, Luo Zhan walked around the front of the car and got into the car.

Before holding the car key to ignite, Luo Zhan suddenly thought of something. He stopped his hand, turned his head and looked to his side: "Although I don't mind, but a little curious."

"?"

Tang Ran turned around.

Luo Zhan asked: "Why did you say that when they asked in the hospital just now?"

Tang Ran paused hesitantly.

After more than ten seconds, Luo Zhan heard the girl whisper: "I don't want them to look at you strangely."

Luo Zhan's eyes flashed. After a while, he cast his eyes down and silently raised the corners of his mouth, leaning on the steering wheel with one hand, "Do you know what they think of me?"

Tang Ran was quiet for two seconds, "The first time we met, at the bus stop, you said we look like father and daughter."

Luo Zhan: "..."