107 (Extra-5)

College Love Daily (5)

5. Graduation season, marriage proposal.

Tang Ran and Xu Xuan Qing are both local to K City, and at the end of the graduation season at the end of June, they became the last students to leave K University.

On the night that Xu Xuan Qing left, only Tang Ran was still in bedroom 716.

Their dormitory is facing the No. 2 soccer field on the K University, where the largest floodlights are turned on, where the student union held a graduation celebration, and the sound of singing and dancing echoed in the vast night sky.

Every factor in the air was cheerful and restless, but in this dormitory building of the nearest graduate, there was inexplicable silence and sadness.

Xu Xuan Qing cried so that her eyes were red.

She stood under the open door of bedroom 716, holding Tang Ran with both hands, refusing to let go: "I don't, I don't want to go Xiao Ran, I regret it... I don't want to travel that far alone to work, I want to be with all of you... Let's go back to freshman year and re-read it, woo-woo..."

Tang Ran's eyes were also wet, but she wanted to laugh after hearing Xu Xuan Qing's childish child-like statement, and she finally only gently patted Xu Xuan Qing's shoulder: "We have been together long enough, Xuan Qing, enough for us to always remember these four years."

"But I can't bear you..."

"No matter how reluctant you are, life will always go on."

Tang Ran comforted softly, "Didn't someone say that life is a journey. Different people got on and off at different stops, we met, met, and separated. At these farewell sites, the only thing we can do is to put away the memories of this site properly and treasure them. Then head to the next stop and meet new people. So when you open the collection much later, the memories are still as new, just like what happened yesterday - isn't that good? "

Xu Xuan Qing cried and blushed and thought about it again, the corners of her eyes squeezed, and her tears burst again: "It's not good, it's not good at all, I feel even more reluctant and uncomfortable when you say this!"

Tang Ran was crying at a loss, not knowing what to do for a while, she looked up at the corridor behind Xu Xuan Qing - two boys standing outside.

Luo Zhan has been forcibly endured since Fangcai, and at this time, when he received Tang Ran's gaze for help, he simply no longer restrained, stepped forward with a black face, and pulled Tang Ran out of Xu Xuan Qing, who was holding her like an octopus and wiping her tears.

"My Ran'er eyes should not be emotional and tearful, you are sad for yourself, don't take her with you."

Xu Xuan Qing's eyes widened suddenly, and she cried: "Luo Zhan, you are too inhuman!"

Luo Zhan: "..."

Another boy in the corridor, Xu Qing Fang, that is, Xu Xuan Qing's own junior brother in the sports department, saw this at this time, stepped forward two steps and patted Xu Xuan Qing's shoulder: "Senior sister, Senior Luo Zhan is also worried about Xiao Ran - moreover, if you don't follow me downstairs, the plane will really be late."

"Later, it's late, I'll not leave later!"

"Don't, senior sister, this ticket is expensive, and it costs a lot of money to void one..."

Xu Qing Fang persuaded slowly, finally calming Xu Xuan Qing's emotions.

After saying goodbye repeatedly, Xu Xuan Qing was still accompanied by Xu Qing Fang and left with her suitcase.