43

Chapter 43

The leader drove three black cars.

Luo Zhan was "kidnapped" into the back of the second car, and he sat in the middle. Then a black suit came up to the left and one on the right, and sat next to him, his colorful face was livid and gloomy.

It seems that Luo Zhan is escorted as a felon.

Luo Zhan didn't care at all. Fang Cai's grappling really exhausted his physical strength, and after getting into the car, he leaned back into the seat, and his eyelids were too lazy to lift.

The leader was obviously not at ease with this "notorious" young master, he stood by the door of the car in the middle, explained emergency measures with the rest of the people, and watched them get into the vehicle escorted in front and behind, before he opened the door and sat in the passenger seat.

"The curtain is closed."

The leader said to the two black suits in the back seat.

The two raised their hands at the same time and closed the curtains of the car next to each other, completely blocking the outside.

Hearing the movement, Luo Zhan, who was leaning back in the seat, laughed lazily, still closing his eyes: "If you guys are really not at ease, then why don't you just handcuff me?"

The leader looked at Luo Zhan through the rearview mirror in the car: "We are also entrusted by others to be loyal to people, I hope the little young master will not blame.  You are really good at it, if you are not fully prepared, if something goes wrong on the road, we cannot bear the responsibility. "

"Don't misunderstand," Luo Zhan finally opened his eyes when he heard this, "I don't want you to delay any longer, and sincerely give you advice."

Luo Zhan said, and raised his hands very cooperatively: "Do you want to be handcuffed? After handcuffing, you hurry up, I still have something to do for the evening. "

The leader of the team may have been moved by the "sincerity" of Young Master Luo, or he was worried that Fang Cai would hurt the little young master's head in a fight, which caused Luo Zhan's words and deeds at this time to be very different from the rumors and the little young master of the Luo family they had known——

So when the leader turned back and personally confirmed the little young master's cooperative attitude, he solemnly asked, "Is there anything very important for the little young master at night? If so, then I can call Steward Lin on your behalf and ask him to rearrange it. "

Luo Zhan lowered his hand back happily and sneered lightly: "He can't arrange it."

Team leader: "? "

Luo Zhan: "I have a job to do every night, and only I can do it. No one else can replace it. "

The leader hesitated for a while: "Take the liberty to ask, are you a work-studyer?"

"......"

Upon hearing this, the two black suits next to them, who were originally very dissatisfied because they were beaten, looked at Luo Zhan in surprise, revealing expressions of admiration.

Luo Zhan leaned back in the chair, closed his eyes and sighed: "Work-study? You just treat me – and if you don't drive, I'm going to be late for work."

"I see, little young master. I will definitely get you there as soon as possible, and I hope that tonight's operation will not delay your subsequent affairs. "

"......"

The two cars in front and behind were also ready, the leader gave the command, and the three cars drove out in line.