Chapter Three

Iris

"I'm thinking about quitting college already," She whines.

"Nuri we are a month in and you're already calling it quits?"

"Yes, the fuck."

"You are pathetic and I expected better from you," I sighed.

"Shut the fuck and I'm more feeling the party life right now," She exhales.

"I know, but it can't always be parties and drugs," I said.

"I know you ain't talking, you are all over Adam and you come to parties with me. You act like you don't get high."

"One, me and Adam are not allowed in this topic. Two I never said I didn't get high, but I smoke weed not snort crack up my nose," I pointed out.

"I don't snort crack either," She huffs.

"Yeahh you never know."

"Bitch. Oh my days, can we please go to that club I was talking about last week," she begs.

"I said sure, whenever you want, and did our IDs come?"

"They came two days ago. Can we go tonight? It's busier later on in the night," she says.

"Yeah, I don't mind when we go," I replied.

"Oh, we are going to have so much fun," she grins.

***

"Nuriyah you never said this was a sex club," I grit out.

"I didn't know either," she says.

"Hello ladies, welcome to Exotic Desires," she greets.

"Hey," We said together.

I can't believe she didn't search this place up. This was a whole sex club and we are not of the age limit to be in here.

Were are fucked.

"I'm guessing you guys are new here, so let me just walk you through. I'm Rayna," she smiles.

"I'm Iris," I said.

"Nuriyah, but Nuri for short," Nuri says.

"Nice to meet you both and you can follow me."

She starts walking down a corridor and I look at Nuri. I glare at her and can't believe this. I was going to be traumatized when we were done.

We came to an open area where there were stages. Couples were on them. They were all doing something different.

One was getting tortured shamelessly with a vibrator. Another was getting spanked and was tied to the wall. Another was having wax poured on her with toys in her.

That was a bit scary, but at the same time, I think I was turned on. I don't know how to explain it. It made me feel.

This is my queue to leave.

"This is the lounge area, where you can watch couples enjoy their sessions. Just do not interrupt them, we have a policy of respecting others," she says.

"Does everyone watch them?" Nuri stutters.

"Yes and there are private rooms for others, but this is mostly for people who enjoy being watched and humiliated," she answers.

"Is it always like this?" I question.

"Oh yes, that stage is never empty," She answers.

"Wow," I mumbled.