Chapter Fourteen

I really just ignored half these people. I never going back to a party. That was my last one, the more I think about it my mind goes blank.

I can only remember bits and pieces. I only have Eco and English today. I do have a History assessment I need to study for.

I'm good for the week other than that. I had to dropped Culinary, it wasn't for me. So now all I have is Drama, History, Eco and English.

I just finished a tutoring session with Rebecca and after she dipped. She supposedly had something to do, so I didn't mind.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. It was five past twelve. I basically have fifty five minutes to do whatever, well fifty four minutes now.

I'm just gonna go to one of the Cafe's and get food. I'm going to have to walk all the way down to Kaplan.

I should have saved up for a car, would have made my life easier. I walk towards the cafe and put my airpods in.

I go on Apple Music and play my playlist. Kendrick Lamar fills my ears. I scroll on Instagram on the way there.

I notification from snap comes through and I check who it was. Adam had sent me a snap and I opened it.

It was me on my phone walking. I look around trying to find him. I couldn't find him, what the actual fuck.

I feel so someone grab me and I scream. I look back and it was Adam. I pause my music and take my AirPods out.

"Fuck you," I snap.

"Hey to you too Lilli," he laughs.

I forgot I haven't told this boy my real name. He should know it by now since the whole party thing.

"Hi Adam, I almost thought we were in PLL for a second."

"PLL? Pretty Little Liars?"

"Yeahh, you could be A since your name starts with one."

"Who would you be?" He asks.

"I have no idea, I don't watch it," I shrug.

"But you made a reference," he states.

"Yeah I did. Adam I have a lecture in fifty or less minutes and I wanna get food, so you can with me to the Cafe if you wanna keep talking," I said.

I start to walk towards the cafe and he walks with me.

"Punctual aren't you, Who's your professor again?"

"Uhh, I don't remember. I only know he has a stick up his ass, I'm always late so I'm in trouble all the time. I'm surprised he hasn't kicked me out of his course."

"You're probably charming," he jokes.

"Probably or he wants to sack me to make me embarrassed," I murmur.

"You can't be that bad, I mean you always seem to do good," he says.

"Yeahh, I guess I do."

"Ugh I have this fucking History assessment. I'm so grateful that Kaylen kept his old papers, my dumbass would throw them out."

"I did the same thing, but I had to or coach would have cut me from the season of my grades didn't go up."

"I forgot you was on the football team, but you never seem to practice why?"

"I hurt myself last season, so I'm healing up. I only have a few weeks left until I can start training again. I miss being on the field," he explains.

"I bet you do, at least it's only a few weeks now. Time must go by fast," I say.