The Wedding

Bruce's P.O.V.

I pulled in a breath as I straightened out my tie. It was finally happening. Today is the day I marry the love of my life, the one girl who had ever given me such intense butterflies in my stomach.

"Relax, man," Ethan encouraged, putting a hand on my shoulder. "She loves you, we can all see it." 

I smiled and nodded. 

"Just a bit nervous," I said and Ethan chuckled.

"I can see that. I bet Ella's nervous too."

I let out a breath. Maybe. Probably. Okay, knowing her, yes, she was nervous.

"Knowing Miss Ella," Alfred said. "She's probably 'freaking out'."

"I wish I could be there to comfort her," I said.

"You'll have her soon enough. Now, it's time."

I nodded. It's time.

Ella's P.O.V.

I was freaking out!

I was about to get married, and now I get jitters?

"Ella," Iris said. "Calm down."

"I'm trying to!" I exclaimed, pacing in my dress. "But what if he has second thoughts? What if something happens?"

"Eleanor Grace Allen," Caitlin said, grabbing me by my shoulders. "Everything's going to be fine. Bruce loves you, and nothing will change that."

I let in a deep breath and I nodded.

"Everything's going to be fine," I repeated to myself.

"It sure is Speed Sister." 

I turned and gasped. My dad was standing in the doorway.

"Dad?" I choked out, tears coming to my eyes. My dad smiled and nodded.

"Well don't just stand there, come give your old man a hug."

I smiled as I ran up to my dad and embraced him.

"How are you here?" I whispered.

"Bruce got me out for a while. Of course, there are a few undercover cops here, but I don't care. I just wanted to walk you down the aisle."

I smiled as a tear fell down my face. Good thing my makeup was waterproof. Dad and I let go of each other and he looked me over.

"You look absolutely stunning," he said.

"R-Really?" 

"Of course. Your mother would be so proud of you."

"I-I wish she was here."

Dad embraced me and he rubbed my back.

"So do I, Ella."

"It's time," Iris said. 

I took in a few deep breaths, trying to regain myself.

"A-Alright," I said.

Iris and Caitlin smiled as they walked out. I looked up at dad and smiled. We walked out and soon made it to the two big doors. Once I go through them, there's no going back.

"You ready kid?" Dad asked. I let in a breath and nodded.

"Yes. A hundred percent." 

Bruce's P.O.V.

Ella and Mr. Allen walked in and everyone stood. I smiled as I locked eyes with Ella. She looked absolutely breathtaking. So beautiful. I couldn't wait to be alone with her, but I knew I was going to have to wait a bit. She walked up to the altar and Mr. Allen handed her over to me.

"Take good care of my girl," he said.

"I will," I said.

Mr. Allen smiled and nodded. The priest started talking, but I wasn't really listening. I was just gazing into Ella's beautiful eyes.

"Bruce Wayne," said the priest, and I snapped back into reality. "Do you, take Eleanor Allen to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love her, and cherish her till death do you part?"

"I do," I said, smiling. Ella slipped a band on my finger. 

The priest repeated the same thing to Ella

"I do," Ella said, tears in her eyes. I slipped the onto her ring finger.

"And now," said the priest

"And now," said the priest. "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I kissed Ella, and I smiled. Ella smiled into the kiss and everyone cheered. I broke the kiss, and turned to the crowd. We both smiled and waved. The reporters were going insane, but I wasn't really paying attention. My eyes were focused on Ella. My beautiful Ella. My beautiful wife.

All of my socials ;)

https://www.tiktok.com/@faith_starwalker?lang=en

https://www.twitch.tv/faith_starwalker

https://www.faithstarwalker.com/

https://www.instagram.com/faithstarwalker/

https://twitter.com/FaithStarwalker

https://www.quotev.com/FaithStarwalker