CHAPTER 8

[people who can't do anything are really only worthy of being called waste.] 】

sister-in-law jiu said that in order to facilitate the handling of official affairs, song bailao lived in the city every day, and there were only song mo and a group of servants on the mountain. of course, now i'm going to add one more.

song mo was well-behaved and quiet, but did not like to talk, and i vaguely asked the ninth sister-in-law if he was not in good health. sister-in-law jiu quickly understood what i was asking, saying that when she was three years old, she took him for a comprehensive examination, everything was normal, and her lack of talking may be psychogenic or personality. he has regular psychological corrections, but the effect is not obvious.

he also mentioned the previous nanny, saying that the family originally did not recruit unmarked young omega, but song mo liked to listen to her stories, and song bailao made an exception to hire her, hoping that she could better stimulate song mo's language ability. i couldn't imagine that the other party was so overwhelmed, and when i went out, i was confused and almost lost the little young master. at the end she sighed and looked a little helpless.

song bailao's house has everything, banquet hall, library, swimming pool, a toilet to liang qiuyang whole suite. the kitchen tools are also very complete, the oven is the largest and newest style, the flour frosting is not lacking, and there are hundreds of mounting nozzles.

originally, i wanted to bring my own set of tools, but when i saw this posture, i immediately dispelled my thoughts, and i was so relieved that i abandoned my old love and only went back to get my computer and diary, as well as a few pieces of clothing that i used to wear.

sister-in-law jiu saw me returning with a bag of clothes, her expression was surprised, saying that song bailao had already made new clothes for me for four seasons, and half a month ago she hung them in the cloakroom, even the panties and socks were brand new, and she would ask for this when i didn't want to wear old clothes before marriage.

i was stunned, and went upstairs to the cloakroom to take a look, and sure enough, the shelves were all unopened new clothes, and the size was also my size. of course, this is not my request, i pondered for a while, guessing that it may be that song bailao has seen me twice, and really can't stand my poor sour clothes, so he has lowered his dignity to buy new clothes for me.

thinking about it, since i am already "mrs. song", the image outside is not only related to myself, but also to him, how can i still be as untrimmed as before.

after resuming the live broadcast, because song bailao's kitchen was very different from the small kitchen i used to be unable to turn around, the trench had to be seen for all to see, and the comments soared. after several months of double digits, the number of people in my live room exceeded one hundred for the first time, slowly climbing towards two hundred.

"today teach you how to make branches, first adjust the color, slightly darker, about dark brown like this..." stirring the cream cream, i glanced at the comment area, which was already guessing which local tycoon i was married or married. someone sharply spotted a small corner of white gauze exposed on the back of my neck, and used excellent reasoning skills to think that i must be married to an alpha.

my camera is completely faceless, the screen only shoots below my shoulders, so they can see my gauze, and i admire their eyesight.

"Squeeze the no. 66 mounting mouth on the baking paper and bake it in the oven for five minutes..." I watched them guess more and more outrageously, so I had to interrupt, "No, I'm not Omega, what my profile shows is my real information, I'm a beta, I've been since I was a kid." "