CHAPTER 16

[xiao zhu lost love and cried for half a night, and drank wine with master until dawn, and i listened to them count down "alpha there is no good thing", and i thought deeply.] 】

i may have found a way to live in peace unilaterally with song bailao. this way is a bit of a wound to the enemy eight hundred, self-inflicted damage of a thousand.

no matter how absurd his speculations he made about me, he would accept them unconditionally. just admit that he is what he thinks he is, and take all the vicious qualities in his mouth, and soon he will be able to stop.

i resisted his aggressiveness with brazenness, and completely solidified what he called a "deliberate" persona. instead, he was like an unlucky farmer entangled in a poisonous snake, and suddenly woke up that i had not cut off a branch, and in a panic, he had to throw me far away.

i stayed in the mountains, and he stayed in the city, each of them was well, and spent a relatively calm time. during this period, he sent lawyers to negotiate with me, and two lawyers, one old and one young, asked me to sign the authorization documents and asked me about my appeal.

"appeal?" i rested my hands on the table. due to frequent contact with ingredients, my nails are always cut very short, and they grow into the meat for a long time, which looks a bit clumsy.

the older lawyer said: "for example, monetary compensation, online clarification, or posting an apology are all ok." "

i snapped my fingers and twisted them violently.

for two years, i was saddled with the name of "plagiarist" for two years. there is no way to continue to dream, but also lost the courage to go forward, after shrinking the camera all day, only promises, seek stability. thinking that there is no hope again, even i have to give up, and now i not only wash away the stigma, but also casually make appeals.

if i hadn't clearly felt the pressure caused by too much force between my fingers, i would have thought i was dreaming of something extraordinary.

"then i... all of them. hesitating, i made a decision.

the older lawyer was stunned for a moment, then quickly returned to his professional attitude and said firmly to me: "yes, no problem." plagiarism is more difficult to define, we will fight this lawsuit with reputation infringement and unfair competition, mr. ning, you can rest assured, we will definitely do this beautiful thing, and we will never let you and song zong disappointed. "

the young lawyer answered at the side: "honestly, i can win this case, but song zong is not at ease, and insists that the entire lawyer group go together." from this point, it can be seen that mr. song really attaches great importance to you. "

to be precise, i value my reputation. after all, husband and wife are one, he can't hide from my accident, and there may be luo qinghe's side, he is naturally nervous.

thinking about it this way, it is not without merit to marry him.

song mo went to school at home, and may see that the mountain environment is unique, and the tutor will occasionally assign some field observation homework. record the humidity and temperature in the forest, and then use the camera to photograph all the plants that you think are beautiful.

naturally, it was impossible for him to go out alone as a child, and the work that had been accompanied by him before had been done by the nanny, and now that i had entered the door, the difficult task had fallen to me.

however, i am also quite happy to accompany him, after all, song mo's children are well-behaved and cute, and they are not the same as his father.

"ink, run slowly."