EXTRA 2

song bailao asked me to attend a dinner party and said that the president was coming.

i've been watching the news for the past few days and know he's coming, but i don't know i'm going to attend the banquet that greets him.

the dinner party was held in the long-established hotel in xiangtan, and the whole banquet hall was not luxurious, but it was very grand. dressed in fragrant clothes and staggered, the four newly promoted legislators of xiangtan and their families were all present at the banquet.

not only the president and the president's wife from the capital, song bailao introduced me to me at the beginning, saying that he wanted me to say hello later.

as soon as i participated in this kind of formal occasion, i was very nervous, and the whole scene was like a marionette, song bailao said where to go, who to respect.

"that's one of the secretaries in the president's office, han yuansong." song bailao wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "his father was a confidant of the president and had served as the chancellor of the exchequer for the previous term, but he quickly retired due to physical reasons." unlike his father, he was a clumsy boy, a straw bale, who could become a secretary officer, and also looked at his father's face. "

he is also very, when he was young, he did not get into debt, as an alpha, he has not yet marked omega, nor is he married.

the straw bag was not far from us, talking to a lady in a red dress in front of us. he was dressed in a silver-gray suit, probably in his fifties, not very tall, but quite thin, and spoke with a bit of a hanging lang dang.

looking at the way he talks to women, you can see that when he was young, he was indeed a famous breed, or the worst kind of popular lover.

maybe my gaze was too clear, and he suddenly said something and looked at me.

i was too late to look away, so i had to smile at him with a hard scalp, but i didn't expect that after he bowed his head and said something to the lady in front of me, he actually walked straight over.

i raised my glass and silently put it to my lips: "he came over..."

song bailao squeezed my waist a little harder and did not speak.

han yuansong walked to us with a wine glass and took the initiative to extend his hand: "mr. song, mrs. song, the first time we met, we looked up to the great name for a long time." "

we shook hands with him one by one, and then he chatted with song bailao, talking about people's livelihood, talking about business, and also talking about where the cigars are the best, where the ham is the most fragrant, which is more in line with the topic of the cunning people.

after chatting around, he looked at me and said abruptly, "madame song makes me feel very good, it seems that i have seen it somewhere." "

at first glance, his words sounded like a cliché, so that i didn't react to how to pick it up, and after two seconds, i said, "ah, is it?" maybe you've seen my video online? "

han yuansong furrowed his brows in some distress: "i can't remember, i always feel that your eyes are familiar..."

if song bailao was still around, i really thought that he was not trying to force me.

the hand that was ringing around his waist tightened more and more, and song bailao became angry.

"secretary han must have misremembered, my wife has never been to the capital, it is impossible to see you."

his tone was polite and indifferent, and if he had listened to this more sensitively, he should have reacted to his own rashness. but han yuansong was completely like no one else, staring at me for half a day thinking: "maybe it's like a certain lover before me." "