CHAPTER 58

[the ring and brooch, which i put on the table when i left, are now gone.] 】

after song bailao finished calling, he fiddled with his mobile phone on the side, and it was half an hour. i waited left and right to see him well, and i couldn't suppress my curiosity, so i asked, "what email?" "

he didn't look up at me: "the whole process of why a stupid hamster is selected, targeted, and captured by a poisonous snake." "

it's a wonderful email...

"doesn't he like to play with people's hearts?" song bailao stopped his hand movements and looked up at me slightly, "then i will play with him." "

it seems that the fact that he had been toyed with by zhu li between the palms of his hands made him very stimulated, not to say that he did not die endlessly, but he should also have to fight.

i secretly sighed and asked him again, "how has uncle xiao been these past few days?" i want to see him. "

song xiao's recovery after the operation was not very smooth, probably also older, not younger than the little one, and he started a fever that night and burned for several days. in the past two days, i was in good spirits, and i was thinking about when to see him, and i was hospitalized again, and i was also "thinking of doing things".

song bailao straightened up and tucked the phone back into his pocket.

"you're not good yourself, what do you see?" there was still a trace of fierce qi between his eyebrows, as if he had just come down from the battlefield of the corpse mountain and the sea of fire.

i flinched and said, "then i'll go see if he's okay?" "

he stared at me tightly and asked without answering, "are you afraid of me?" "

"...... no. "it's not fear, it's a stress response.

he opened his mouth, which was clearly the expression of the person who was going to scold people in the next moment, but his mouth was extremely flat, and even a little helpless: "yes." "

i was stunned for a moment before i realized that he was answering my last sentence.

it's been almost a month since the stitches were removed in my right hand, and i can do stretching when i'm fine, and now i have some hidden pain in addition to clenching, and i have basically restored my hand function.

looking out the window at the sky, the left hand grasped the wrist of the right hand, and the fingers kept repeating the movement of clenching the fist. in fact, i also understand that luo mengbai's words are not equivalent to lifting the alarm, but i still have a feeling of sudden relaxation in my heart.

only then did i realize that no matter how open-minded and fearless i had been before, the shadow of death always hung over my head, invisibly making me feel stressed.

"by the way, i named the child 'ning xi', which is the 'xi' of the morning light."

thinking that the child has half of song bailao, i should also talk to him. unexpectedly, he was quiet for a few seconds, "oh", and the opening was: "song ningxi is not bad, very good." "

"..."this time i was quiet.

wait, who said the child should be surnamed song?

i looked at him: "you, aren't you surnamed uncle xiao?" "

is that my child can also... right? i didn't dare to say too clearly, so i had to obscure the point to the end.

"because at that time, luo qinghe left the luo family, and he didn't want his children to be labeled as the luo family again, so i took my mother's surname." song bailao laughed, "do you want to make your child's surname luo?" "