CHAPTER 27

[if it weren't for the two small tiger teeth, ink really wouldn't have any alpha-like places.] 】

he kissed me, stuck his tongue into my mouth and stirred, teeth biting my lips.

"well..." i had a pain in my mouth and couldn't resist pushing him.

the canine teeth were sharp and it didn't take much effort to bite through my lower lip. the pain spread from his constant sucking, not intense, but distinct.

he picked me up and strode toward the bed. posture, i can only put my hands around his neck and keep my body balanced.

"did he just run into you?" he fell to the bed with me, his face extremely close.

i looked at him unsteadily, my head blank.

he couldn't wait for my answer, and with a soft sigh, he broke my face and licked my neck from the bottom up with his soft tongue.

i lifted my waist and arched my body back, trembling uncontrollably. maybe he inhaled less and didn't completely lose his mind like the alpha before him, but still roughly and eagerly, even... it's too late to take security measures.

"...... you also have a tattoo in front of you. he licked his canine teeth, his body was hot and sweaty, and his forehead hair was wet and scattered, looking a little "irregular."

he said he was going to touch the tattoo, and i tensed up violently, covering it with my hands to prevent him from touching it.

"don't touch..."

he just looked at the scar, and my heart felt like it was being squeezed and breathless, and if i touched it, i didn't know what would happen to me. the right hand is wearing a fixed bandage, and the layers of white wrapped in it are really very eye-catching.

he paused, did not break my hand hard, and his fingers changed direction in the middle of the way, moving slightly lower, and circled it like a play.

i bit my lip and let out a faint moan, my body shaking more and more.

"why get a tattoo here?" he held there tightly, his tone swaying and undulating with the rhythm, gritting his teeth a little, "who do you want to show such a vulgar place?" "

he gravitated viciously, and my teeth were loose, and an irrepressible moan burst out of my mouth.

"nothing... my injured hand was still covering the tattoo, and the other hand pushed his waist and abdomen in refusal, and when it found that it was impossible to shake him, it went to break his evil hand.

his movements were getting faster and faster, my mind was in a mess, and my fingers slowly changed from digging through his fingers to clenching his hands.

leaning on the ground, my body reached a threshold, i raised my neck, my lips slightly open, my fingertips stiff and tight, and the whole person was like a bow pulled to the extreme.

i wanted to scream, but i couldn't make any sound.

after a moment, he suddenly collapsed on the bed, only to feel that every bone and every inch of flesh and blood in his body was flowing in a warm ocean, crisp and happy. i relaxed, holding his fingers and slipping down, and just as i was about to disengage completely, he pulled on them, squeezing five fingers into the slits of his fingers and clasping it to the bed.

thoughts have not yet fully returned to the flesh, and reactions are all instinctive. i noticed that he was going to press down, block with his other hand, and he also clasped his wrist and pressed it to the side of his face.