CHAPTER 60

[habit is really terrible, i used to obviously didn't like the smell of osmanthus flowers, but now i don't smell it for a day but i feel that something is missing.] 】

under the suppression of the hospital's own security, the riot in the reception hall was quickly brought under control.

luo mengbai's hands were inserted in the white coat, coming from outside the gate, and the gold-rimmed glasses on his face reflected an icy light, calmly commanding the crowd.

"those who are injured are treated first, and those who are not injured are directly handed over to them when the police come, and all those who resist are corona."

behind her, li xun looked out his head and ran in the direction we were in a moment.

"mr. song, mr. ning, are you all right?"

xia sheng and yan hua century's commercial infringement case is about to start, this morning xia sheng had a question-and-answer meeting with the media, song bailao said yesterday that he may not be able to return in the afternoon, so when i heard han yin say that the parade was in chaos, i thought he would be stuck in the road.

unexpectedly, not only was he not blocked, but he also sent divine soldiers to save me and miss nurse from danger.

i don't know if i'm lucky or if there's some unique induction between me and him.

"it's all right." from just now i noticed that li xun was barefoot, carrying high heels directly in his hands, so i asked her, "why don't you wear shoes?" "

li xun quickly put on his shoes, and his sideburns were all thin sweat: "i was in too much of a hurry just now." song always knew that the parade was chaotic, afraid that there would be an accident in the hospital, so he got out of the car and ran over, and i was inconvenient to wear high heels, so i took off my shoes. "

no wonder one or two of them were gasping for breath like this, it turned out that they had abandoned the car and ran.

i went to see song bailao, who unnaturally looked away and said to li xun, "you send mr. ning back to the ward first, and i'll go over later." saying that, he glanced at me and turned and walked toward luo mengbai.

li xun finished putting on his shoes and hugged me left and right with miss nurse, as if treating a critically ill patient, and "framed" me back to the ward.

"mr. song kept calling your mobile phone in the car, at first no one answered, and then finally a nurse answered, saying that you had not returned to the examination. the phone did not hang up song zong opened the door and got out of the car, i was too late to chase. she carefully helped me to lie down on the bed, recalling fang cai's passing, "there are many people lying on the road, i don't know if they are injured or dead, it is quite scary." "

as song bailao's secretary, li xun has always been unfazed, what big scene has not been seen? she said "scary", and the scene should have been more tragic.

SHE SAT DOWN ON THE SOFA NEXT TO MY BED: "ACTUALLY, I CAME TO SHOW YOU THE DECORATION EFFECT OF 'XU MEIREN' THIS TIME, THE WHOLE PROJECT HAS ALMOST BEEN COMPLETED, ONLY THE FINAL CLEAN-UP IS LEFT." SHE SAID AS SHE TOOK OUT A TABLET FROM HER POCKET AND HANDED IT TO ME, "SINCE YOUR CURRENT BODY IS NOT SUITABLE FOR TOUCHING THE NEWLY RENOVATED HOUSE, MR. SONG LET PEOPLE USE VR TECHNOLOGY TO MAKE A THREE-DIMENSIONAL MODEL. "

the screen lit up, and the new "xu meiren" was displayed in front of my eyes. fingertips slowly slid the screen, and the breathing was unconsciously lightened.

she even asked me if i liked it?

i didn't like it, i was simply overjoyed.

bright and simple industrial design, neat shelves against the wall, stunning nakajima cabinets, and... every baker's dream lover, a world-class luxury workshop.