CHAPTER 40

[today came an old gentleman, laughing and asking me if i knew who the dessert circle was nothing but cute, i said i didn't know, he said: "macaron." "】

divorced from chang xingze and divided up part of xiang ping's property, plus the money to pay me and the supplier was not a small amount, he was desperate, and had to auction xu meiren to set money out.

liang qiuyang finally commented: "he deserves it, he is self-inflicted. "

after talking about xiang ping's auction of xu meiren, he also asked me about the zhu family and the ruan family's gossip.

he didn't expect that the omega who robbed wu qian's boyfriend was zhu li, saying that he couldn't see that i had such a powerful stepbrother.

he didn't know that zhu li had always been very powerful, and his best job was to deceive people.

i also suffered from it.

after the gossip, liang qiuyang was a little worried: "but i mentioned this matter to mengbai, she said that the ruan family and xia sheng are in competition, and now that zhu li and young master ruan have marked each other, will it be difficult for you to do it here in song bailao?" "

it is not difficult to do, after all, it has never been easy to do. just dragging on not to divorce, let people have no clue, do not know how song bailao plans in the end.

i led song mo down the mountain, and it was not easy to mention the divorce, so i could only vaguely reply to his two words of "okay" and quickly started to talk.

"you and luo mengbai are so familiar, they all call her 'mengbai'?"

liang qiuyang's personality is like a fire, grinning widely, and he will not notice that i am deliberately diverting the topic, and happily share with me the bits and pieces of getting along with luo mengbai.

"oh well, i'm busy and she's busy, i just talk to her on the phone once in a while..." in just a few words, i can screw out honey, and i can imagine how smiling he is on the other end of the phone.

"but the other day she sent me a bottle of perfume that smelled of bergamot and sandalwood."

i couldn't help but say "ah", if i remember correctly...

"bergamot is your pheromone smell, right?" that white sandalwood, is luo mengbai? "

interwoven with the pheromone atmosphere, this gift is really ambiguous and seductive.

liang qiuyang was embarrassed: "i mentioned my pheromone smell to her, and i didn't expect her to make a bottle of perfume." "

"it seems that she is also very interested in you." i smiled and said, "congratulations." "

on the phone, listening to liang qiuyang talk about his love troubles, he could already see the fork in the road to the song family's mansion. song mo and i went down the steps and walked up the main road, and when we saw that there was a familiar black luxury car parked at the guard pavilion, it was song bailao's car.

saying that he would be back tomorrow, he was actually ahead of schedule.

i smiled and said to liang qiuyang, "i have something here, hang up first." "

liang qiuyang said, "... well, the next time we talk, i'll be on the show later. xu meiren that matter, if you want to bid for lack of money, tell me, i borrow you. "

worthy of being a seven-year-old friend, i didn't say, he already knew my intentions. but i probably don't need to borrow money from him.

before, i hadn't thought about getting the money ning shi gave me, after all, i married song bailao all to get my children back, not because of the twenty million. but now that xu meiren has encountered such a crisis, i really can't bear to let master's life's hard work be wasted, so i have the idea of moving this money.