CHAPTER 68

[the viking daoist asked me if i was interested in buddhism, and preaching was actually very good, so i supported the domestic products...]

the terrible thing about zhu li is that he can do everything, and everything seems to be under his control.

he spent 2 days at the police station and a medical report from his lawyer showed that he was 21 weeks pregnant. in the end, there was no doubt that he was released on bail. i don't want to speculate on a person with the greatest malice, but if it is zhu li, i suspect that this child is all calculated by him.

a few days later, ruan linghe suddenly announced to the media that he wanted to end his marriage with zhu li, and said that he loved someone else. he immediately caused a shock, the mark between a and o is protected by law, their marriage cannot be ended, and no country in the world will agree to alpha and omega divorce.

nguyen ling ho's affirmation will not yield any results, the court does not support it, and ethics will not allow it. but there is no need for a "result" in this matter, and his attitude speaks for itself. whether he was disappointed in what zhu li had done, or whether he really had some other love, this matter undoubtedly attracted great attention from the world and completely pushed the ruan family to the peak of public opinion.

soon after, an old gossip media broke out ruan linghe's love history with wu qian, and a large number of photos and testimony from "insiders" showed that before the marking with zhu li, young master ruan and wu qian had clearly reached the point of talking about marriage.

the compulsion of the family, the conspiracy of zhu li, or the failure of young master ruan? wu qian, as a powerful actress in the current fire, her fans are not easy to mess with.

when song bailao and ming shu ended their relationship, they made some waves, which made luo qinghe furious and whipped him more than a hundred times. although nothing happened in the end, it is enough to show that "negative public opinion" will pose a huge risk to the candidates.

now that the ruan family is standing on the cusp of such a storm, as long as there are people with hearts who are so instigated, they will definitely be attacked by the crowd.

"i saw the report and asked them to demonstrate at the gate of yanhua century... the slogan reads 'xiangtan doesn't need criminal parliamentarians'. the "man with a heart" sat on a swing chair, slowly rocking back and forth while talking on the phone.

since these days, song bailao has not spared the ruan family a trip.

when ruan linghe and wu qian's revelations came out, i saw and said casually: "it's time to burst well." "

he heard it next to him, the phone was typing quickly, and casually replied to me: "bought." "

i hesitated for two seconds, then in disbelief.

"...... you bought it? "

"twenty million."

i don't know whether to be shocked by this number or shocked by his actions. i've only heard of spending money to press materials, and there are even people who spend money to break the news?

"mom, don't move when you look at that flower."

hearing song mo's voice, i immediately withdrew my gaze from song bailao's body and looked back at the tulips in front of me.

one of song mo's homework assignments asked him to paint a picture for his parents. just as the tulips in the courtyard were blooming, he asked us to go to the courtyard and pose for him to draw.

six-year-old children still have a lot of pursuit of pictures. i sat on my side on the marble flower bed, making a look of looking down at the tulips in the flower bed, while song bailao was a little behind me on the right, song mo moved a small stool and sat in front of us, and there was a whole set of crayon pencil and pencil tools on the ground, with a serious look, and quite an artist's style.