CHAPTER 25

if omega is enough, why give the beta the possibility of giving life?] is this the mercy or cruelty of c20? 】

everything after that was like a sudden catastrophe, a disaster that no one could have predicted.

the fire was wrapped in flames, the pain swept in, and the limbs and hundreds of skeletons seemed to be crushed into debris in the wind, duckweed in the waves. under the absolute power of alpha, my struggles were useless and ridiculous, as if they wanted to refuse to return the favor.

in the shaking vision, the light coming through the air window became dimmer and dimmer until it fell into complete darkness.

song bailao had completely transformed into a ferocious, lust-chasing beast. he leaned over to my neck and opened his mouth as if he wanted to bite it, but was blocked by the bite stopper, and could only let out a frustrated roar of chagrin while clutching my wrist harder.

the air is filled with a rich fragrance of osmanthus flowers, as if to drown people in this rich fragrance.

in the past two years, although the intersection of song bailao and me has only been within inches of the roof, we have not always been so happy together. but there is no denying that there is some kind of connection between us, a kind of friendship. saying that friendship is too heavy, saying that the heart is sympathetic is also disgusting, thinking about it, probably can be called "gentleman's friendship". cool as water, trickling, illuminated by the bright afternoon sun, it can also produce a little fleeting eagerness.

such a bunch of cold water, suddenly boiling, without giving a little preparation, it was so hot that i cried and begged, and half my life would be gone. what was even more frightening was that after what seemed like an endless conquest and plunder, i ushered in a real hell of pain— he was married.

Alpha will only form a knot in the love affair, which is conducive to omega's better conception. But I'm not omega, and my body doesn't have the flexibility of omega. Although Beta also has a fertility sac in his body, we are actually not suitable for conceiving children, after the full term of the fetus, Beta must choose caesarean section to give birth to a child, and our body has no way to give birth naturally.

in that long process, every minute and every second was torment, as if a hammer had hit my internal organs and scraped my flesh and blood, making me so miserable that i just wanted to escape rejection. but whenever i crawled out in a hurry and tried to shake off the hammer, i would be dragged back by song bailao's feet without mercy.

tears were all over my face, asking for forgiveness was useless, immersed in fear, i had no way to think about why the other party suddenly went crazy.

in the end, i didn't even know when i fainted, and when i woke up, the chilling pain had disappeared and was replaced by a terrible soreness in the muscles of my whole body.

i shifted my gaze, sat up from the ground with difficulty, and saw song bailao sitting cross-legged at my feet, holding the letter that zhu li had given me, and was watching carefully in line.

he seemed to sense that i was awake, and read out the contents of the letter word by word, in an undulating tone: "... i like you, even though i know it's wrong to do so, but i want to try to express my love for you. i once said to you: 'as long as i work hard, i can always change my destiny and harvest love'. unfortunately, i can only think of such a humble effort, and please forgive me and give me a chance. because, i just... love you so much. "

at the end of the recitation, he couldn't bear to scratch the letter in his hand and looked up at me.

like fang cai, there was fire in his eyes, but the nature was very different, this time it was the anger of wanting to kill people.