CHAPTER 34

[for me, this world is the sea, unfathomable, and i am duckweed, and i can only go with the flow.] being pushed forward, or being crushed and destroyed by a big wave, the time is just luck. 】

chang xingze, xiang ping, and my lawsuit finally issued a verdict, as lawyer wu expected, the two lost miserably, not only the judgment constituted a reputation infringement and vicious competition against me, but also needed to compensate me for a series of expenses such as huge reputational damage fees, but also published an apology statement to me in amber and newspapers.

after liang qiuyang saw this news on the social platform, he did not like it too much. he is now the top traffic, casual clockwork can have tens of millions of forwards every day, this matter was fermented by him, and soon appeared in the top ten of hot searches.

the number of followers in my live broadcast room has increased by hundreds of thousands every minute, and the apology video uploaded by chang xingze in amber has even exceeded the number of clicks and plays in amber in previous years.

in the video, he has a haggard face, a dull complexion, and a chapter of manuscript paper written by an unknown person in his hand, and his tone is undulating. at a glance, people can see how reluctant and unwilling he is.

"i solemnly express my most sincere apologies to mr. ning yu, because my own temporary negligence has caused great damage to mr. ning yu's reputation, which i did not expect and i did not want to see. the competition two years ago, and the two things that recently trumpeted on the internet that mr. ning yu was a plagiarist, were all done by my former partner xiang ping, and i didn't know it. although we are divorced now, i will not shirk my responsibility and will still share the verdict with him. i hope mr. ning yu can forgive us, thank you. "

after reading the manuscript, he immediately put it down, leaned back with an ugly face, and the video ended here.

the comments were all scolding him for being insincere, and at this point he still looked like a young master, and he simply did not repent. but i knew he was supposed to be the limit, and apologizing for bowing my head to the defeated general of my former subordinate was grinding his self-esteem under his feet. when i watched the video, i even thought that at the last second he was going to lift the table in front of him.

"wow, i'm so happy to see green tea o eating up, oh, and today i liked his apology video!" liang qiuyang called and said hi, and by the way, he gossiped with me, "but he is also really realistic, as soon as there was an accident, he kicked xiang ping, i searched it today, he seems to have taken away the children." "

i listened to the taste in my heart: "he is also really cruel." "

"i'm not at all surprised, even a little surprised, that he's going to do that. take it off, with parents like them, i am worried about this child. liang qiuyang sighed, "not everyone can become a qualified parent." "

it is true that neither chang xingze nor xiang ping looks like a person who can be a good "parent".

"that's true, too."

liang qiuyang called me at eight o'clock in the morning, he was going to a certain place to catch the announcement, just empty, he didn't care if i was sleeping, a phone call woke me up.

i went into the bathroom to wash up while chatting with him, and as i brushed my teeth, i put my phone on the sink and turned on the speakers to listen to him.

"do you know wu qian?"

i spat out a bubble in my mouth: "you know, a very famous female star." "

although i usually don't pay attention to the entertainment industry, but posters like wu qian are plastered all over the streets, endorsement products can cover all aspects of your life, and female stars with continuous film and television works, i don't know how difficult it is.