s2 e14

my phone had been blowing up all night. it was the same number i had been ignoring the day before. i don't give my number out so i didn't know who it could have been.

my phone still had been blowing up. it just wouldn't stop, who the fuck? i never gave anyone my number. ever.

it was frustrating me because who could possibly have been texting me this early other then Ava. as i checked my phone, reading the message, one of the 23 messages stood out to me.

"im coming to see you, i just want to talk to you, plus, i haven't seen you since high school. - jade"

immediately after reading that, there was a knock on my bedroom door, "you have someone here to see you." i heard my dad say from the other side.

vi—why was she here? we weren't friends. i mean don't get me wrong, Jade is a sweet girl but her bugging me made her annoying.

she never barely talked to me in high school, what the hell?

"ill be there in about 25 minutes," i said simply.

"okay sweetheart," he says before walking away.

i still had classes and i wasn't ready at all, although, i wanted to see Alyssa badly for sum odd reason.

i took a quick shower and got dressed in simple soft white denim jeans, white heels, with a small jacket to match.

before heading out of my bedroom, i sprayed myself with perfume.

"anything to drink?" he was offering to Jade. "a glass of water ? okay, ill be back." he said, stepping out of sight.

i walked around the corner and walked completely into the living room, coming face to face with Alex. she held this smirk. as soon as she seen me, she waved and smiled—she knew what she was doing and i didn't like it one bit.

"morning Alex, long time no see," she stepped closer, closing the small gap between us.

"Jade," i chuckled as i face palmed myself. "why are you here ?" i extended my arm, keeping us at a distance.

"ive missed you," she smiles. "i can drop you off since im here, you seem to be going somewhere. why are you avoiding me?" she stepped closer.

"because i don't want to talk to you, you haven't spoken to me since high school and to be fair, you barely spoke to me then. i don't need you to drop me off, i can drive."

"why not?" she asked, pulling herself closer.

"because i don't want anything to do with you," i shouted before heading towards the door.

she followed, great.

i opened the front door and pointed at her, "leave."

before finishing my sentence, she threw herself at me—crashing her lips on mine. her tongue was desperately already sliding its way into my mouth. i wasn't enjoying this one bit and she knew it—with every bit of strength inside of me, i pushed her off of me.

bitch, im choking here.

•••

i made my way into the school and down the halls. i prayed that today would go by smoothly and fast.

as i made my way down the hall, towards my daily class, i could see Alyssa out in the halls, talking to a student. my mood instantly changed. the though of her made me tingle inside. she had that effect on me.

fuck.

"morning, Miss Lance," she shot me a smile as she waved.

"morning, Miss Adam's," i gave her a smile.