season finale

season finale

(3rd person pov)
(not gonna call Josie sister Rachel, im just gonna call her Lisa so i don't confuse you all)

sitting there on the couch, Alyssa, Ava, Matt, and Reed all sat next to each other. Alyssa to the right of Ava, Matt to the left of Reed, and Alex to the left of Alyssa.

"where's Allen?" Ava questioned, looking around as confused sat on all their faces.

"i don't know, i thought he'd be here with you all when i got here," Reed explained, shrugging slow.

"im here, im here!" Allen shouted, bolting through the house as he soon found the dinning area. flopping down into a chair that resided off to the side.

Alyssa sat there, nervousness filling her soul as she pulled herself up in her seat a bit, "Jesus Christ, the season is really over.."

"yeah," Alex spoke, her voice ringing with sadness. "it flew by, you think?"

"it did, it really did," both Ava and Alyssa agreed, laughing as they eyed each other.

"i never liked any of you," Alex says jokingly, pointing a finger at the cast. "you all are bums"

"whatever, you senseless idiot," Ava says, throwing a pillow her way. "im gonna miss you guys, you know? do we actually have to end our series..?"

chuckling, Alyssa ran her fingers through her hair as she embraced Ava, "all good things must come to an end, let's talk about the good morning, yeah? anyone have a favorite season?"

"season three for me," Matt chimed in, raising a hand. "i went and seen my wife, never thought i would but it brought me pure happiness when i finally did."

"season two," Allen says, leaning back in his chair. "i don't know, i—i just feel like everything happened in that season, though barely anything happened."

"season one," Ava chimed, a slight tilt of the head. "towards the ending is when Allen came and it light Christmas up. it was shocking at fist, yes, but once Alexandra got used to it, it was amazing."

"season four," Alex spoke finally, hanging her head down low. "it was an extremely short season but it was amazing."

"are you saying that because you two had sex?" Ava questioned, looking between Alyssa and Alex as their faces grew red.

"oh my goodness, you could've said anything else!" Alex shouts, laughing softly.

"is it true though? shall we have a recap of season four, episode five?" Ava asked, eyeing Alex suspiciously.

"no we shall not," Alyssa and Alex spoke in sync, eyeing each other.

"hmm," she chuckles, shaking her head. "but shall we have a recap though? which season?"

"season four, episode ten!" Allen shouts, immediately getting looks from everyone.

"isn't that the episo—"

"Yep!" he nods, pointing at Ava. "towards the ending when you and Ava came home, right after Alyssa and Alex kissed."

Ava nods, both bothering to say anything back as she pulls the scene up onto the television

the night passing painfully slow, Alyssa made her way over to me and i couldn't help but feel the nervousness crawl through my bones.

"congratulations, avocado," she says causing me to tilt my head, frowning my brows. she laughs softly, "Lucas and Kim, i heard them call you that and i thought why not."