s2 e15

"you're a big baby, Alex," Alyssa giggled, rubbing her hand over my face.

"and? i could be your big baby," i smirk.

"don't ruin the moment, Alex," she groans. "just take the statement."

"of course," i smile, taking my hand in hers.

"unhand me ma'am," she says jokingly.

"your skin is really soft," i glance up at her, taking her in. "kiss me."

she placed her hand up against my chest, keeping the distance between us, "didn't you kiss that chick?"

"oh?" i lift my brow. "i would've gotten a kiss if i hadn't?"

she groans, pushing me away, "you're full of it."

i chuckle, "okay okay but seriously, i didn't kiss her, she showed up at my house and kissed me."

"really?"

i nod, "yes ma'am, you seem jealous, are you jealous?"

"not as jealous as you were when Ella dropped by and gave me food, yesterday," she eyed me, tilting her head.

"ah so you are," i smile. "you're really beautiful, especially when you're jealous."

"shut up," she rolled her eyes playfully. "anyways, you should get going home, im positive Matt is worried out of his mind."

absolutely.

"i have to stop by the company to be honest, but more than anything, he is. which isn't good for him at all."

"no, you're gonna go home."

"if i don't...?"

"you'll have hell at your heels, fucking with me, Alex."

"really?"

she points her finger at me, "go home and get some rest, don't make me come down there."

"you probably was gonna come to the house anyways," i joke.

"shut up."

"ugh," i groan. "well fine, ill be going home now but get home safe for me?"

she eyes me, "shoot you a text when i make it?"

i nod, "just for safe measures."

"of course, now go," she chuckles.

•••

"ugh! this bedroom shit is annoying! ive been like this since Friday!"

"Alex," Ava laughs. "it's been two days, you're a damn crybaby."

"i will throw this pillow at you," i point.

"you throw that pillow at me, i will handcuff you to the bed and leave this room."

"don't leave me! i need you, who's gonna bring me food?"

"door dash, post mates, uber eats," she says as she winks at me.

"asshole."

"im a nice one, so watch yourself," she jokes.

"i miss Alyssa."

"you miss who?!"

"you don't know her name...?"

"Miss Adam's?" she whispers

i nod, "yes, her."

"that's a first," she flops down onto the bed, staring at me. "the tension between you two is unbearable."