s4 e5

"you're gonna hurt yourself, Alexandra, oh my goodness," Alyssa whined, sounding like a two year old. "how many times do we have to go over this? just lay on the pillow."

"what if i don't wanna?" i teased playful, tilting my head as i eyed her.

"Alex, im trying to prevent you from being in pain, cooperate with me, please."

"fine," i groaned, flopping down gently like a little kid who didn't get their way. "can i get a beer?" i asked, slightly testing my limits.

"no," she said firmly, arms folded. "but what you can get is a nap, go to sleep."

reaching for her, i grabbed her wrist gently as i pulled her closer to me, "a kiss would be lovely."

"mhm," pulling herself away, she leaned down as she placed a kiss upon my lips. our kisses were sometimes sweet and quick, which i loved. "there, now go to bed."

"join me, this is your bed," moving over, i pointed to the spot beside me.

she groans sliding down into the spot next to me as she practically tucked herself under me. "you're a big baby, you know this?"

i nod, watching her in awe, not wanting to pull my attention from her. reaching forward, i used my index finger to brush her hair from in front of her eye.

"can i ask you something?" i questioned, looking anywhere else but her eyes as my hands resting every do gently upon her cheek.

"go on."

"why me?" i had no idea what i was doing when i asked this, but i had to ask because why? out of all people, she stayed and chose me so why?

she sighed, tucking her bottom lip as she placed a hand upon mine that rested on her cheek. "i don't know, you know? i asked myself that a lot and quite frankly i never came up with an answer. it was always you though, you know? it's always been you and no one else. i don't know what drew me towards you but i knew, i kind of always knew it had to have been you. though, i never wanted to rush things and we never did, you were the type to take it slow and that, that alone pulled me closer. days i went about hurting you pained me to the core, i swear it was never intentional. but little old me got scared and ran up into my shell," she chuckles softly, gnawing at her bottom lip gently. "i was scared of everything. losing my job and my repetition dropping. but when Ella got at you and we got hit with threats left and right, i realised how badly i wanted you. as i told Ella, you're worth it over my job. rather we'd be involved with each other or not, id risk my job for it."

i paused, taking in every single word she said, i could feel my heart begin to race as we stared at one another. my eyes dancing across her face as we laid here in silence.

as seconds passed, feeling like years, i suddenly felt her hands grip a handful of my shirt as she tugged at it, pulling me closer. pressing our lips together in sync, my hands cupping her face. every bit of emotions ran through my body rapidly, my heart thumping against my rib cage as through it was gonna fly out.

pushing me away slightly, her heavy breathing against my lips as she mumbled, "Alex, you-you really wanna do this?"

did i? i took things slow, it was never an honest thought of mine.

"i do," i spoke softly, my breathing hitching.

pushing me onto my back gently, she threw her leg around me as she climbed up on top of me. resting her hands on the sides of my hand, she leaned down, kissing upon me. this kiss felt different, this kiss held more passion.

pulling away, she began kissing upon my neck, her lips wondering further and further down. her hand slipping underneath my shirt and inside of my bra as her warm hands resting on top of my breast. feeling her fingers rub slow circles around my nipples, i felt then grow hard under her touch. my breathing hitched slightly once more as my heart rate sped up within the second as she slid my shirt off, tossing it aside. slipping her hands underneath me, she i clipped my bra, extending my arms as she slid that off as well.