It Keeps Replaying... Over And Over Again... Make It Stop...

A/n: Welcome! I'm trying my hand at shounen this time around. I like series and I loved the movie 0, so I thought why not. A friend suggested it, so I'm going to do this for fun now. I have no idea what the update schedule is going to be for now, but I'll keep you posted on that. Anyways, let's begin. Oh, but just in case you didn't read the summary, this story takes place during JJK 0. It will go to the main manga/anime right after.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n = Your Name

A/n = Author Notes

*He kicks the dog* = Actions

"If that doesn't work, use more guns" = Talking out loud

'Is that the bite of 87?' = Text or Writing

"I refuse." = Whispering

If " or ' Isn't present when anyone is talking, that means that they're thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n runs in front of his parents, excited at the prospect of going to a new school.

D/n: "Son, slow down! You'll run into someone at this rate."

M/n: "It's late, so please start settling down. We don't let you stay up too often, so show us you can be mature about it."

Y/n: "Right, sorry. I'm just so excited! I'm getting a little brother and I get to go to a new school!"

M/n: "Now, when did we say anything about that first one?"

Y/n: "Please? I want a sibling so bad!"

M/n: "Maybe in the future, but not now."

D/n: "What's the rush anyway? You can teach him more efficiently when you're older. You should enjoy things as they happen. Don't be too eager to skip everything else. Who knows? Even as today ends, don't be quick to dismiss it. Who knows, something may happen at the last second."

Y/n: "How wise! That's age for ya'."

D/n: "Oi! I'm not that old."

Y/n: "Older than me."

D/n: "Well, I'd sure hope so."

Y/n: "You'd have to be. By the way, what school did you go to?"

D/n: "I went to Kokusai High School. Your mother transferred there later in my second year, and that's how I met her."

Y/n: "Why don't you guys ever talk about what happened after high school?"

D/n: "It's all boring junk. Being an adult is no fun, so don't rush into that."

M/n: "Stay young while you can, and have fun doing it."

D/n: "Some people would give anything to get their youth back."

They continue walking home until Y/n stops to pet a cat.

D/n: "A stray. No good. F/n, when we get home, make sure to wash your hands plenty."

Y/n: "Hai."

Man: "Stopping to pet a cat? I would've done the same."

D/n looks into the distance. Not too far ahead stands a lone man.

Y/N: Someone else is up this late?

D/n: "F/n, stay here. I need to take care of something."

Man: "What's the matter? I'm not bothering anything, am I? Just wanted to take a stroll through the park."