The Exposition Chapter. An Introduction To Our World Of Jujutsu.

A/N: Hello all! So, some people have been asking for explanations for what our main character does. I understand, it's pretty complex. I've been planning his abilities since I started this book. So, here's a nice little information chapter to separate things out so it's not as confusing. 

Family:

Father/D/n: An ex-grade-one sorcerer. Truthfully a caring father who worked as a stock broker. A bit of a con artist, though. He specialized in hand-to-hand combat. He developed his own style before retiring. Status: Deceased at the beginning of the story. Cause of death: Impaled by a grade-one curse died of blood loss shortly after.

Mother/M/n: An ex-grade-one sorcerer. While playful, she had a stern side. Though she didn't have the heart to discipline Y/n too harshly. She was often praised for her knowledge of cursed tools. She donated her books after graduating. Status: Deceased at the beginning of the story. Cause of death: Split in half and devoured by a curse.  

Y/n's Grandparents: They'd often look after Y/n on the weekends. They have no history of using jujutsu. Status: Deceased. Cause of death: An overwhelming feeling of grief strong enough to kill them of a broken heart.

Y/n's Uncle and Aunt: Y/n's uncle was a troublemaker back when he was young. He often got into fights with other students over small comments. Though even he had his own code he followed. Strong-willed and serious, he was always determined to get what he wanted. Though he toned down when he met Y/n's Aunt, he's always kept a serious disposition. Y/n's Aunt was more of the brains. While she had a hot streak of her own, she wasn't nearly as violent as Y/n's Uncle. Status: Deceased. Cause of Death: Burned to death in their car after a hit-and-run totaled their vehicle.

Y/n's family on his mom's side: ??? Status: All deceased. Cause of death: The three clans.

Suguru Geto: Y/n's adoptive father. He took Y/n under his wing after his parents died. Though, that time was usually during breaks and summer. A devout man who had strong beliefs and stronger morals. While unsuccessful in convincing Y/n to believe all of his ideals, he still left an impressive impact. His hatred for non-sorcerers was always made apparent. But he always made it clear that it was okay for Y/n to think differently. He often encouraged him to carve his own path. Status: Deceased. Cause of death: After an intense fight he was struck by a powerful explosion by the cursed spirit RIka. He bled out after having one last confrontation. 

Friends/Classmates:

Yuta Okkotsu: Y/n's best friend and partner. They first bonded over their shared belief of being cursed. Over time they trained together and became best friends. They often disagreed about who was strong. Y/n would often make gratin before they set out on missions. Status: Alive.

Toge Inumaki: A close friend. While his way of communicating due to cursed speech was confusing, Y/n has done his best to understand him. While it was nowhere near easy, they eventually made it work. Since Yuta is gone, Y/n often confides in Toge. Status: Alive.

Maki Zenin: A strong friend. While she has barely any cursed energy of her own, her physical strength and knowledge are quite superior. Her early training with Y/n helped them both grow. Y/n deeply respects Maki for her perseverance. Status: Alive

Panda: THE MAN. THE PANDA. THE GUY. Great friends with everyone. Naturally has a lot of charisma. He helped Y/n adjust to life at Jujutsu High. Status: Alive.

Mimiko Hasaba: The quieter of the twins. More reserved and shy. She excels in studying and has an excellent innate ability. Though it has some serious limitations that have to be worked through before she can truly call herself a sorcerer. She's happiest when around her sister or Y/n. She cares deeply about her family, and isn't afraid to express it. Status: Alive.