Let The War On All Jujutsu Sorcerers Begin! Wait, I Can't Join?!

A/n: Welcome to the final chapter of 0! After a conclusion and time skip chapter, we can start one the anime and manga! I hope you've all enjoyed this journey with me and looking forward to what comes next!

'December 24. The day of the night parade of a hundred demons'

Y/n: "So, we're in the reserves."

Yuta: "Fitting, since we're the new guys."

Y/n: "It's not fair. I want to go out and fight!"

Yuta: "Not like they'd ever let us use our abilities."

Y/n: "Cursed existence brothers?"

Yuta: "Sure."

They fist bump to that.

Yuta: "Man. What a drag."

They're both startled by the door being kicked open.

Y/n/Yuta: "Maki?"

Maki: "Why're you here? School's closed this week."

Yuta: "I've just had a lot on my mind. Nobody's in their dorms, so I went to look for Y/n-kun."

Y/n: "I'm just looking outside."

Maki: "The second years are in Kyoto. Toge is helping the third and fourth years in Shinjuku. The principal likes Panda, so he's probably in Shinjuku too."

Yuta: "I see."

Y/n: "I wish I was in any one of their situations."

A moment of silence goes by. It's broken by Maki.

Maki: "Ask away."

Yuta: "Huh?!"

Maki: "You've been wondering, right? Why I'm called a failure."

Yuta: "Um, well... Yeah."

Maki: "The Zenin family is one of the three big jujutsu families. Do you know the minimum requirements for being a jujutsu sorcerer?"

Yuta: "Uh, I'm not sure."

Y/n: "No clue."

Maki: "You have to be able to see curses."

Yuta: "Oh right!"

Y/n: "That seems kinda important."

Maki: "Civilians sometimes see them in life or death situations. Without these lame glasses, I can't see curses. The tools I use are already infused with cursed energy. It doesn't come from me. But it gave me a good excuse to leave that family! The food was gross. The rooms small. A bunch of weird old guys just walking around! It was the worst!"

Yuta: "Then, why do you continue being a sorcerer?"

Maki: "I've got a bad personality. I wanna be a grade 1 sorcerer to stick it to my family! And I plan to turn everything upside down."

Y/n: That would destroy the balance of the Jujutsu world. Interesting. 

He's alerted by Yuta's laughs.

Maki: "What?"

Yuta: "Sorry... But that's very like you. I want to be like you. Strong and resilient. I want to be like that. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know! Let's crush the Zenin family together!"

Y/n: "As a team! Prideful youth going against tradition. They'll tell tales of us! Do you think I can earn the rank of world's worst sorcerer after we do it?"

Maki: "Shut up, idiot. I gotta do it on my own."

She slides the screen door.

Maki: "Going back to my room."