Wait, So I Have To End It All Here? For Now, Huh? Fine...

A/n: Welcome to the final prequel chapter! This will end the build-up before Jujutsu Kaisen. Once I end this chapter, I can start to work on everything else. I've already planned out his abilities. I'm wondering if I should make a chapter to explain them so you guys don't get confused when the time skip starts. If you want to see that, tell me. Anyhow, let's begin.

Gojo: "And I have just the person to do so. Let's face it, Y/n. You aren't ready for my type of training. No one is. But this man has impressed me as much as you guys. He has excellent control over his abilities and may come as a surprise to you."

Miguel walks into the frame.

Y/n: "Oh wow. Don't get me wrong but, I thought you died. Why didn't you group up at base?"

Miguel: "I got sidetracked."

Gojo: "By me. I did it. Aren't you glad I spared him? I'm a nice guy like that."

Miguel: "He sure is."

Y/n: What did he subject that poor man to?

Gojo: "I have an uber important mission for you both."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Yuta: "For us?"

Gojo: "Go retrieve the black rope from Africa with Miguel."

Yuta: "Oh."

Y/n: "I refuse."

Gojo: "Oh? Why? That's going to put a damper on my plans, so why though?"

Y/n: "I'm not leaving my family."

Miguel: "Understandable. Those kids need someone to look up to with Geto gone."

Gojo: "Listen, I have a very big plan right now. Getting you overseas won't be easy. But you could really use this training opportunity."

Yn: "But at the cost of runing Mimiko and Nanako's training? I refuse."

Principal: "I have to agree. He's going nowhere. The higher-ups want him to train with you alone."

Gojo: "What?! But my plan! Having two capable sorcerers over there would really help."

Maki: "But you're sending our two aces away."

Toge: "Tuna!"

Gojo: "Huh? I didn't think you guys liked either of them."

Panda: "Those are our friends."

Maki: "Sending away two valuable training partners isn't optimal anyway!"

Gojo: "Alright. Alright. I get it. Y/n stays. But you, Yuta. Pack your bags. You've won an around the world trip to Africa!"

Y/n: "But he's my partner!"

Gojo: "So either you go with him, or say goodbye."

Yuta: "No. I think this is for the best of both of us. It was fun, wasn't it? We destroyed Kyoto together."

Y/n: "I don't think they'll stand a chance next year."

Yuta: "If they win, then I'm going to personally come over here and beat some sense into you."

Y/n: "Oi, don't talk like this is our last. We still have plenty of t-"

Gojo: "No you don't."

Y/n/Yuta/Maki/Panda: "What?!"

Gojo: "You leave in an hour. That should be more than enough time to say goodbye."

Yuta: "Eh?!"

Miguel: "Couldn't even give him the courtesy of a proper goodbye?"