5

Luka's POV

He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed him back with just as much passion as him. He pulled away just enough to get us both air. We both panted and I quickly hugged him with tears in my eyes.
" I love you!" I blurted out, contemplating what could happen only after the words left my mouth. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. Kayden leaned down and whispered, "I love my baby too..." He kissed down my jawline and I whimpered in excitment. He stopped and pulled away, looking me in my eyes once again.
"Are you big?" He asked, rubbing circles onto my back.

I nodded and rubbed my thighs together.
"I'm big now. I promise." I told him, being completley genuine. He nodded and rubbed my chest, brushing over my nipples gently.
"A-ah~" I moaned out, puting my hand up to my mouth and bit down on my fingers gently. He slid his hand down to my waist and slipped his thumb into the hem on my boxers under my shirt.
"Can I, baby?" He asked, looking back up at me. I nodded quickly and bit my lip. He chuckled and slipped his hand down farther into my boxers, pulling out my erect dick. I blushed and looked away, a hand soon pulling my attention back to what was going on.

"Focus on what's going on. Be mindful of the moment, not later or earlier. Just let me pleasure you right now." He instructed, wrapping a hand around my cock and slowly moving it up and down. I whined at the pace but I have to admit, it felt good. Soon enough he sped up and even when I began to moan softly he didn't stop.
"C-cumming..!" I exclaimed. I suddenly spurted semen over his hand and panted. He smirked and leaned in to kiss me again when suddenly the door lock clicked.
"Shit..." He mumbled, quickly picking me up and hurrying into the bathroom. I looked at him scared and sniffled. I forgot he had a roommate and he just gave me a hand job in the living room. He bounced me on his hip in attempt to calm me but considering I just came on his hand, it made me feel different.

"M-mm.." I moaned as I held onto him. He smkired and kept going.
"Make sure you're quiet baby, wouldn't wanna get caught would we?" He whispered to me. I burried my head into his shoulder and gently bit down to keep from noise escaping. That seemed like a good plan until he lowly moaned too.
'Fuck...' I thought to myself, feeling immense plesure. He still hadn't stopped and his body was still rubbing against my cock, soon I came again. He slowed down and soon stopped all together. He smiled and rubbed my head.
"Good job, love.. but I've got one question..." He stated vaugley. I looked at him confused, waiting for it.
"Will you be my boyfriend too?" He cheekily smiled and I quickly nodded.
"Yes!" I whisper screamed, giggling.

He hushed me, quietly giggling himself. I smiled and grabbed his face gently, cupping his cheeks in my hand and kissing him hard. He rubbed shapes into the small of my back, kissing back almost harder. I gently pulled away when I heard footsteps going up the stairs and I smiled.
"I-i wanna cuddle.." I thought aloud, laying my head against his shoulder.
"Aww, baby! We can cuddle." He cooed at me, taking paper towel and wiping the semen off me and him. He pulled my boxers over my crotch and walking into his room.

He sat me down on the bed and soon climbed next to me, holding me close and kissing my forhead. Kayden rubbed my back and slid his hand down to my ass and squeezing it occasionally. I blushed and laid my head on his chest. I felt complete.. for the first time in a while, It felt like things would be okay. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiles at him. He smiled back and gently pecked my lips. We just laid there for, I don't know how long until someone knocked on the front door. My smile quickly faded as Kayden got up to answer the door. I slipped off the bed and grabbed his hand, following him to the front door.

He opened it and I saw the girl from earlier who was doing... stuff with Kaydens roommate.
'What's she doing here?' I thought to myself. Confused and a little scared, I shuffled behind Kayden.
"Hey! Veronica, right?" He asked her. She nodded before asking him something about his roommate.
'Y'know, I don't know his roommates name.. that's probably something I need to learn,'.
"Oh, who's this?" Veronica asked, making me look up at her and try to hide behind Kayden more.
"Oh, that's Luca! He's cute isn't he?" He asked, turning around and picking me up. I blushed and quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh, of course he is! Just look at his freckles!" She agreeded, smiling at us. I looked away and pouted. I don't want her thinking I'm cute.. I held onto Kayden tighter and just let them talk.
"Well, what are ya here for? To see Marcus I assume." He asked, answering himself. She nodded again.
"Yep! He had me go on a snack run." She explained, showing us the shopping bag she had.
"Well, come on in. He's upstairs like normal." He said, moving out of the doorway. She thanked him and walked over to and up the stairs.

I suddenly felt little, but I had no idea why.
'Maybe I didn't like how she complimented me... But, that shouldn't make feel like this.' I thought. I sighed and brushed off the feeling before looking up at Kayden. He closed the door and walked us back to his room. I bit my lip and messed with my mouth out of anxious habit. He looked at me and seemed confused.
"What cha doing that for?" He asked, setting me down on his dresser. I swung my legs back and forth and shrugged. He sighed and kissed my forhead.

"Love, since you're my little and I'm your cg, would it be okay if I gave you rules?" He asked. I nodded and looked up at him. He nodded and muttered an 'alright' before opened a drawer that had a spiral notebook and a marker on top of his folded socks. He pulled them out of the drawer and picked me up with one arm, carrying me over to the bed and climbing on it with me. Kayden sat me in-between his legs and put the notebook on one of his thighs.

"Some basic rules I think we should have should be stuff like try to eat through-out the day, no swearing, and tell me when your uncomfortable with anything." He said, followed by, "Are you okay with those, Love?" I nodded and leaned my back against his chest.
"What rules do you think you should have?" He asked, causing me to pause.
"Umm... I only really know the rules he gave me.. and they were icky," I told him, messing with my fingers.
"Do you want me to come up with them and you just tell me what you think?" He asked.

I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not so I just nodded. He simply replied with, "Mkay." I saw him right down the first 3 rules he told me and then hover his marker over the paper.
"Um, what about listen to Daddy the first time asked, clean up after yourself, and be kind?" He asked me. I nodded a little and watched him write it down. His hand writing was pretty.. not scripture pretty, but somehow charming? I guess that's how you would put it.
"Let's leave that how it is for now, we can always add to it later, right?" He said tossing the notebook and marker onto the bedside table.

"Dady..?" I cautiously asked. He turned his head towards me and hummed in question.
"W-want go out.." I mumbled. I know I wasn't a good boy earlier but I wanted Dady to see I was.. I really was! Plus, I wanted to go play somewhere. Dady looked at me skeptical.
"Are you sure you can be good? I don't wanna have to put you in time out for misbehaving." He gently told me, seeming sypathetic more than agitated. I nodded really fast.
"I can be good..!" I reassured him, holding out my pinky so he knew I was being serious.

He gently locked pinkies with me and slid out of the bed and walked diver to the dresser. He pulled out a pair of grey sweatpants that's looked a little too small for him and Dady tossed them onto the bed. He silently turned around and walked back over to the bed gently pushing my onto my back. He slid the pants onto my and picked me up off the bed.
"There we go! All ready." He exclaimed, carrying me out of his room and into the hallway. He brought us over to the door and threw his shoes on befor helping me with mine.