62

Jacob POV
"Papa!" Luca shouted, running over to me from the upstairs to me and my friend in the living room. We had been dating, all three of us, for the past week and a half because we finally got a chance to ask Luca.
"Wassup, Babe?" I asked, picking him up. I guess he didn't know I had a friend over cause he stopped running when Luca saw him. He had just gotten up and he slept for a good while, like until 1pm.
"W-who's that?" He asked, not sounding little any longer.
"My friend from Valle Vista. He's really nice, I promise." I said. "His names Jamee." I introduced him, patting the spot on the couch next to me for Luca to sit down. He did so, with his knees up to hid chest, and leaned against me.
"We need milk and crackers by the way.. I didn't want Kay Kay to come home and need them." He told me.
"We probably need to go shopping for other groceries too anyways." I mumbled.

"I gotta get back to the house before my P.O. does her check. She normally does them Tuesdays." Jamee said, standing up and grabbing his phone and wallet.
"Oh, yeah for sure." I agreed, standing up as well and leading him to the door. I opened the door for him, waving him goodbye and then closing the door behind him.
"Luca, go ahead and get your shoes on!" I called out to him. I grabbed my sneakers and put them on, lacing them.
"I need help.." I heard him say as he waked into the kitchen.
"Come here." I mumbled as I finished tying my shoes. He came over to me and sat down in the chair right next to me. I tied them up for him, double knotting one then the other.
"Where are we gonna go?" He quietly asked, standing up and pulling up the hood on Kayden's jacket.
"We've got your appoitment with Justin, I think is his name, and then we're gonna get groceries." I said as I grabbed my own jacket.

Luca POV
I don't really wana meet with Justin.. Our last session was fine but I don't want to get into my childhood anymore, it's uncomfy. But, Jacob was taking me anyways. He got me there on time, unfortunately, and Justin was ready for me almost as soon as I got there. I sat in the same seat as last time, in the corner of the room, and waited for him to ask me something.
"Where did we end last time?" He asked more to himself I think, digging through papers.
"Oh yeah, about your impulsiveness." He mumbled. I nodded a bit, picking at under my nails.
"Is that when you normally cut?" He asked. I still can't get used to how casually he says that.
"Ya, I guess." I said, staring down at my hands.

"Do you think your parents are impulsive?" He continued. I shrugged and chewed on my mouth. I really don't know.
"I don't remember really." I told him, being totally honest.
"Hmm.." He hummed, writing something down. "What do you mean?"
"I mean I don't know." I huffed, already getting pissed. "I don't remember, I don't know."
"Do you remember anything?" He kept asking.

"Yeah, I guess." I mumbled.
"Like what?" He quickly asked, almost too excited.
"I-I don't know. Okay?" I said, slouching in my chair. I can't think of anything in the spot, no matter what they ask me.
"Hey if you're mad, you don't have to show up to sessions. I'm not making you." He tried to change subjects, making me kinda stare at him.
"Yeah, well, since Im not paying for it I don't don't to waste Kayden's money." I said, messing with my mouth.
"We charge per session, not like tuition." He told me. Oh.. That's news to me.
"Kay.." I mumbled.

The rest of the session was stupid. I didn't want to talk to him but I did, unless they were some of the dumbest questions I'd heard. Which actually was alot of them.
"Alright, it's 2 and considering how pissed you seem, I figure you don't wanna go over time." He said as he glanced at the clock in his office then standing up. He opened the door for me so I quickly walked out of his office and into the lobby, Jacob waiting and talking to the same girl as last time. I think he's just a super social person.
"Same time, same day next week. And if you wanna cancel just call the office and tell them to reschedule." He briefly said before walking away.
"Did it not go so good?" Jacob asked after finishing his conversation. He stood up and took my hand as I shook my head a bit.

"Aw I'm sorry babe." He mumbled as he lead me out to his truck. He's making me wanna be little and I don't even think it's much of what he's doing. He's giving me attention and I'm upset, so of course I wanna be small.
"You got it, Love? It's a tall truck." Jacob asked, helping me into my side before getting in the driver's side.
"Papa.. need you to buckle it." I mumbled, grabbing the seat belt and trying to do it on my own.
"Aw, my baby's too little? Let Papa help you." He mumbled, quickly clicking it into the fastener. I smiled a bit and rubbed my eyes, feeling a bit sleepy. I only woke up a couple hours ago but I need a nap and cuddles. But Jacob didn't go home, he took us to the store which I had forgotten we needed to go to. I pouted and kinda kicked my feet. Either way, I unbuckled and slid out of the truck. I grabbed Jacob's hand as soon as he was next to me and followed him into the Walmart.

"Papaaaa! I can't carry it." I whined, bringing the milk into the house.
"You've got it, Babe." He encouraged me, holding the front door open. "You're a strong little boy." I whined and somewhat stomped inside, Jacob shutting the door behind me. I put the milk in the refrigerator and waited, pouting at Jacob while he our the crackers in the pantry.
"What do you need? What could my baby need from me?" He asked, closing the door. I silently reached up for him to take me in his arms.
"Aw you need cuddles?" He mumbled, picking me up and kissing my cheek. I giggled and kicked my leggies a bit. I leaned in and kissed his lips gentle, stimming a bit.
"Such a cutie.." He mumbled before leaning in and kissing me again.

We only broke apart after the door opened, surprising us both considering it really wasn't long.
"Dady!" I giggled, reaching around Jacob for him. He smiled and took me from Papa, leaning against the counter top.
"Was work okay?" Papa asked, taking one of Dady's hands. He kinda nodded and put his head on Papas shoulder. Is he sad..? I gently kissed his forhead like he does when I'm sad but I don't think it made him happier. I saw tears slowly start trickling down his face, making me frown.
"Don cry. Is okay Dady." I tried to soothe him, kissing his nose in an attempt to cheer him up. Jacob took me from Kaydens arms and set me on my feet, telling me to go find something to do. I huffed a bit but let it go, eventually nodding and running to go find Jupiter. I just wanna make Dady feel better..

Kayden POV
Today was a shit day at work. There was a call from and it really got to me, but I couldn't exactly cry around my colleagues during a emergency call.
"What's wrong, Baby?" Jacob asked, rubbing his thumb over my hand.
"A-A call. It was this little kid who had to call... because his dad was hurting his mom and I-" I tried to explain but got cut short by my tears choking me up. I quickly wiped my eyes with my free hand and got pulled into a hug.
"Hey, I know those calls hurt but you guys responding is what helps fix those situations." He tried to console me, rubbing my back. I nodded a bit and swallowed my tears, pulling away from the contact.
"Can we cuddle..?" I quietly asked, taking a breath.
"Course we can. Lemme go get Luca." He said, kissing my cheek and running into the bedroom for Luca. I giggled and walked after him, shutting the bedroom door behind me.

"Dady!" Luca shouted, reaching for me.
"Bubba!" I exclaimed, slipping off my shoes and sitting next to him. He quickly climbed onto my lap as I laid down on my back, Jacob flopping down next to us. I laid on Jacob's shoulder and let Luca get comfy on my belly. He whined a bit and rubbed his face on my chest after a couple minutes of laying down.
"Have you had a nap yet?" I asked, open for an answer from either of them.
"Not yet, we got home like 2 minutes before you." Jacob mumbled.
"Aw, of course our baby's sleepy." I said, gently scratching Luca's head. I don't know exactly how long it took for him to get to sleep, but he eventually did and it didn't take much time to fall asleep after him.