Six

Omniscient

1 week later

"Ayy,whats up luh folksnem?"Von greeted Jahlyla as she answered his facetime call.

"Heyyy vonnn."Jahlyla greeted back just as happy as him.

The two have grown closer ever since the talk they had last week.

"You look pretty as hell folks."Von said smiling at her making her blush.

"Aww,thank you Von,you look good too,look at you."Jahlyla hyped back making him start flexing as they laughed.

"Jahlyla hyped back making him start flexing as they laughed

"How you holding up folks?"he asked her.

"Great and you?"she replied before asking.

"I'm straight."Von said nodding.

"Where you going?"he asked seeing the camera moving.

"The kitchen,where are you going?" She said before asking him seeing he was in the car.

"I'm sliding over to Durk house,we finna hang with the rest of the gang."Von said eyeing her body as she was drinking milk.

"Why you got them lil ass shits on?" He asked her making her laugh.

"Fuck is so funny?"Von asked mugging trying not to crack a smile at her laugh

"Nothing Von,it's just very hot over here and besides it's just my house, I would never wear this outside." She said as she calmed her laughing down.

"Oh aight,yo luh body look good folks,you be working out?"Von asked her seeing the faint abs she had and how her body was built.

"Thank you and yes I do,do you?"
She replied asking.

"Yeah only my upper body though."
He said making Jahlyla raise her eyebrows.

"Why?Send me a picture of your body,I need to see this."Jahlyla said giggling as she pictured it in her head.

"Aight folks,ion like the way you saying that shit but aight."Von said squinting at her before looking for a picture to send.

"Aight,you get it?"he asked here once he sent it.

"Yeah,I'll check now."she said nodding.
___________________________________
Vonny🥰

___________________________________Vonny🥰

___________________________________"You going to give me money when I see you,if not I'm going it have to buy a mask

"You going to give me money when I see you,if not I'm going it have to buy a mask.You look so fine in the second picture,the gun and the smoke adds to it."Jahlyla said looking at the picture while biting her lip as she got wet.

"Why yo luh ass liking killas and shit and I knew yo ass would like it that's why I sent it ole slut ass"Von said smirking at her.

"Sirrrr,I am not a slut and I don't like killers"jahlyla dragged out as she held back a moan at him calling her a slut.

"Mhm just like I said
And you try and steal my money Imma blow yo head off with that same gun you like then imm recreate that picture except then Imma be smoking you and not tooka"Von said seriously watching her as she tensed up knowing he made her wet.

"Sir,don't talk to me like that" Jahlyla said smiling widely and slightly blushing.

"I knew it was too good to be true, ain't no way yo ass was just plain innocent,yo ass do that fa show." Von said smiling shaking his head.

Jahlyla laughed shaking her head.

"Noo,that's not trueeee."she said dragging out as her cheeks started hurting from how hard she was smiling.

"Yeah aight,yo ass better still be a virgin or Imma beat yo ass."Von said as he got out the car and walked up to Durk's house.

"Ofcourse I am,I know you're not."
Jahlyla said as she made her way back to her room getting under the covers.

"Fasho,I ain't a hoe though,I ain't for real got time for bitches and shit."he said as she nodded.

"What time is it,it looks early." Jahlyla asked him.

"Yeah it's past 1,wha bout you foe?" Von said as he entered the house and to living room where everyone was already sitting.

He was the last one to arrive since he got caught up talking to Jahlyla.

"It's past 5."she said as he raised his eyebrows.

"Who that is?"Durk asked Von as they dapped each other up.

"Oh this Lyly."he responded as he looked at her.

"Heyyy bestiessss!!!"Jahlyla dragged out greeting them.

They all jumped up and walked over to Von to see her.

"Heyyy."all the girls greeted as the boys said wassups.

They all sat back down as they chatted with each other and Jahlyla.They didn't want to get off the phone with her as they were in love with her voice and wanted to hear her talk.

This was the most loved Jahlyla has ever felt and she only knew them virtually,they were like an online family,they showed her more love than her actual family ever has.

They were the best friends she's ever had,they are the only friends she's ever had.