Fourteen

Omniscient

Jahseh and Jahlyla sat next to each other listening to music as they were now on their flight to Chicago.Jahseh's head rested on Jahlyla's shoulder as he slept with her head resting against his.Jahlyla was way too excited to sleep,she was finally going to a different place and meeting her friends.

She was glad Jahseh could come with her,she would be heartbroken if she couldn't see him for nearly 4 months.
Jahlyla felt her eyes start to burn from not sleeping so she decided to just go sleep as she was sure Seh would wake up sometime and wake her up.
___________________________________
2 hours later

Jahseh woke up and slowly lifted his head up placing Jahlyla's head on his shoulder wrapping his arm around her as he smiled kissing her head.He couldn't deny that he was in love with her,how could he not,she was everything he ever needed,she was everything to him and he wouldn't replace for a thing.

Believe it or not he had feelings for her since they were five,she was perfect in his eyes.He never told her anything because he was scared she would reject him but the funny thing is,Jahlyla also had feelings for him but wanted him to make the first move because she didn't want to get rejected either.

If you knew how they acted with each other,it wouldn't take you long to figure out they like each other,hell you would even think they are dating.
Jahseh snapped out of his thoughts as he heard the flight attendant say they were about to land so he decided to wake Jahlyla up.

"Lyly wake up."he said tapping her lightly while kissing her forehead.

"Mm"Jahlyla hummed as she looked up at him.

"We're about to land."he said smiling at how tired she looked.

Jahlyla smiled back nodding before popping a mint gum in her mouth laying her head back on his shoulder after giving him a kiss on his cheek.
___________________________________
Jahseh and Jahlyla were now making their way out of the airport as India texted her saying they would be waiting outside.Jahlyla felt herself warm up with excitement as she lightly squeezed Jah's hand that's she was holding.Jahseh looked over at her smiling at her excitement.

"You so cute."he said making her look at him.

"I know,that's why you love me."she said cockily as they laughed.

"You right,you right."he said shaking his head.

"Look!"Jahlyla said as she gasped seeing them standing outside a car.

Jahseh watched as Jahlyla ran up to them excitedly as they noticed her.

The girls screamed of excitement and hugged each other nearly falling over.
Jahseh dapped up the guys before giving a quick hug to the girls as Jahlyla went to the boys.

"Oh my I think I'm gonna cry,I can't believe it,where are the others?"Lyla said as she felt tears brim her eyes.

"Right oh my gosh,and the others are at the house,X jgreen is gonna be all over you like he's gay but don't mind it he's a big fan."India said.

"Tahah."X laughed as we got into the car.

(I miss his laugh🥺)

Bortlen drove the car to the house as they all conversed.

Soon they arrived and Jahlyla was even more excited now she was going to see all of them.

They walked up to the door before Jahlyla stopped.

"Guys go in don't say anything about me though."Jahlyla said making them smile and nod.

"Guys we have a suprise."India said walking into the living room where the rest of them were.

"Oh shit!"Jgreen said jumping up happily running to X dapping him up as he walked into the living room.

They all stood up dapping him up and sitting down talking to him.

"Where's Lyly?"Polo asked confused.

"Sorry guys I couldn't make it."Jahlyla said as she walked into the living room looking sad making them all get sad except for the ones that were in the car.

"Wait what,Lyly!"Durk said jumping up tackling her along with others as they all laughed.

"Yooo I can't believe you're here right now."Muwop said as he hugged her tightly.

"Me too."Jahlyla said as she sat down next to Jahseh.

"I can't even speak right now."Asian said as she laughed.

"Atleast now we don't have to ask her to send pictures cause she's right here."three said making them all nod.

"Lil folksnem?"Jahlyla heard making her head snap towards the direction seeing Von walked down the steps.

Jahlyla's smile got bigger as she jumped up,ran and jumped on him holding him tight as they fell on the floor from how hard she jumped.

"Damn it's good to see you too folks." Von said laughing along with the others.

"I didn't know it would feel this good to hug you."Jahlyla said as they stood up hugging properly.

"Oh shit wassup X."Von said dapping him up.

"Wassup."jah replied back.

"Hell shit finna be turnt."Youngboy said as he looked at everyone.

"We finally get to know what not so innocent Jahlyla is like."Crystal said smiling everyone laugh.

"I'm very innocent."Jahlyla said batting her eyelashes smiling.

"Lies,she be going crazy when she s-" Seh said before he got cut off my Jahlyla slapping her hand over his mouth as everyone laughed.

"Guys let's go out to eat."Jania said as everyone agreed and just as they were about to stand up Mariah and Melly walked in.

"Oh shit Jahlyla."Melly said as he walked over to her making her stand up and hug him.

"Heyy."Jahlyla said as they let go.

"Like I said overhyped."Mariah said jealous that she gets more attention.

"Oh hell nah fuck you say?"Jahseh said standing up.

"Seh it's okay don't mind her,her opinion is irrelevant and everyone knows she's just jealous."Jahlyla said not wanting him to hurt her as he would hurt anyone that shit talks her.

"Aight let's go."Durk said standing up with everyone else.

"Go where?"Melly asked.

"To eat you coming?"he answered.

"Yeah,let's go then."Melly said as everyone walked out the door and went to separate cars as they drove off to Wendy's.

This is going to be fun.
___________________________________
Update is here,there is going to be alot of drama in here but I didn't want to do anything for now especially with Von cause we have to spare Jahjah's feelings.

There will be sexual content in here too😉

You just have to wait trust me.

And let me know if you want Melly or Von,I was thinking Von but let me know who yall want.

That's all,have a good day/night bye-bye.😚