Fourty seven

Omniscient

10 January 2017,4:00

Jahlyla was woken up by her alarm indicating that it was time for her to freshen up as her flight was at 5.

She got up careful not to wake India up and went into the bathroom, running water for her bath.

Jahlyla sighed as she brushed her teeth thinking of how this was her last time in the house,she was really gonna miss them.

When she was done,she went to her closet picking out a comfortable outfit for her to wear.

Stopping the water she got locked the door undressing before sliding down into the warm bath feeling her body relax.

Jahlyla couldn't help but let out a few tears as she washes her body.

What has she become,was it her fault was it theirs?

'I wouldn't of killed all these people if it wasn't for them,but I can't blame them for my craziness can I?'
____
Jahlyla was now dressed and ready to leave.

She walked over to India who was peacefully sleeping on her bed and kissed her cheek pulling the blankets over her more.

She smiled going to Melly's room opening his door.

She set down her folded Mental Asylum outfit that she had mad on his dresser and kissed his cheek leaving out.

She was no longer Mental Asylum.

Now she was Jahlyla with multiple personalities and nothing more.

Lastly she went to Vons room.She let out a deep sigh opening his door and walking to him.

She smiled seeing his parted mouth with his eyes slightly open,she placed down her anchor necklace on his nightstand giving him a kiss on the lips walking away.

Von felt it making him open his eyes seeing Jahlyla leave out the door making him confused.

He looked around before his eyes landed on the necklace.

He picked it up letting out a small smile before he heard the front door close.

'Shes leaving,she's really leaving.'he thought getting out of bed.

"Wake y'all asses up!"he shouted so the whole house could hear him.

"Nigga what the fuck you want?"Durk asked rubbing his eye as everyone came out their rooms.

India's eyes landed on the necklace he had before looking down at hers as she came to realisation Jahlyla was gone.

"She's gone."India said as her bottom lip quivered.

"Where's she going?"Von asked her.

"Back home."she said making Von run down the stairs grabbing his keys as everyone followed getting into the cars driving off to the airport.
____
10 minutes later.

They all arrived rushing out and running inside.

They pushed past people.

"There!"Jayda shouted pointing at her.

"Lyla!"they shouted making her look at them.

India ran hugging her tightly.

"Lyla please don't go."Durk said sadly.

"I'm sorry,there's nothing for me here and I was supposed to be leaving anyways."she said smiling remembering they said four months.

"Lyla please stay with us."Polo said.

India cried on Jahlyla's shoulder not wanting her to leave.

"I'm sorry,I have to go I'll miss you guys."Jahlyla said sadly as she heard her flight get called.

"I'm sorry Lyly."Von said making her look at him.

He pulled her in hugging her as India let go.

"I'm so fucking sorry,this is all my fault."he said taking in her scent as he squeezed her.

"It's not,it's me."she said pulling back shaking her head.

"Bye guys."she said hugging them one by one.

"Bye Dia,I'll miss you so much,I'll try and call as much as I can,I love you always and forever."she said to India hugging her.

India pulled her in and kissed her lips.

Jahlyla smiled kissing her back as everyone watched in shock.

"I love you to Lyly,always and forever."she said giving her one more quick peck.

"Bye."they all said watching her as she walked away.

Everyone stood there sadly comforting each other.

Von and Melly held each other as they both cried.

Durk held India as she cried,she was heartbroken,she couldn't confess her feelings but she was atleast happy she got to kiss her.

"Let's go guys."Baby said as she went out of view.

Everyone walked back to the cars driving back home.

Von clipped the necklace around his neck kissing it smiling.

Everyone quietly went back into their rooms not making a sound.

Melly looked at his dresser seeing clothes.

He picked it up seeing it was her outfit.

He lightly laughed at all the memories and crazy things that happened with them.

He enjoyed every second of it.

India stayed in Jahlyla's now old room laying under the blankets holding the pillow next to her taking in a deep breath as she smiled smelling Jahlyla's scent.

Everyone fell asleep with Jahlyla on their minds.

'What have we done'
___________________________________
Heyy,another update.

Jahlyla is officially gone😭well not officially yet💀

Von realised his mistake and now regrets it.

Is it Jahlyla's fault or their fault?

How do you feel about India kissing Jahlyla?

I nearly cried writing this.🥺

My heart hurts.

This is not the end,there will be more and it'll be way worse so be prepared😔💜

That's all for now have a good day/night,byee😚