Seventeen

Omniscient

Jahlyla and Jahseh walked down the stairs hand in hand seeing the girls already there.

"Good morning."Jahlyla greeted smiling as they sat down next to each other.

"Good morning you sleep well?"India greeted asking.

"Yep."Jahlyla said.

"Why you seem extra happy today." Asian said squinting at her.

"Welllll,I am."Jahlyla said dragging.

"Why?"crystal asked before looking at their hands.

"Are y'all dating?!"Crystal asked gasping happily.

"We are."jah said kissing Jahlyla.

"Omg yesss!"Jayda squeled running and jumping on Jahlyla making them laugh.

"Y'all more happy then us damn."Jah said laughing.

"Where are the guys?"Jahlyla asked.

"They went to get breakfast for us." Jania said.

"We back bitches."they heard Durk say as all the boys entered the living room with food in their hands.

"Here Lyly."Von said smiling at her.

She smiled thanking him before taking out her and Jah's food.

"Don't you guys have something to say?"Mariah said looking at Jahlyla and Jahseh making everyone but the girls confused.

"Oh right."Jahlyla said giggling.

"We are dating."Jahlyla said doing a little dance.

"Whatttt?"Durk said shocked.

Everyone looked at Von as he started coughing from choking on his drink.

"Damn nigga you good?"Polo asked him when he finished.

"Yeah I'm straight gang."Von said quietly as he felt himself not have an appetite anymore.

"So when this happen?"youngboy asked.

"When we all went to our rooms,we expressed our feelings and he finally asked me."Jahlyla said replaying the moment.

"A nigga was Hella nervous."X said laughing making them laugh.

Meanwhile Von just sat there quietly, he wasn't gonna let them see he was sad cause it's not like they could be together,she's too young and they barely know each other.

They're perfect for each other,Von thought.He felt himself get nauseous making him stop thinking about it.
This was all new to him,he's never fell in love before and if this is how it goes he's willing to go through it as long as Jahlyla stays his friend.

He would never risk losing her,even though it was over the phone he felt as he needed her,he had a connection with her.

The kiss sent him over board and kept him up all night thinking about it.

"Von!"He heard them all shout making him snap out of his thoughts and look at them.

"Wassup with you,you out here looking like you just went through the most devastating break up."Durk said making them laugh.

"Fr nigga looking outta this world without even being high."Baby said shaking his head.

"Von are you okay for real,you look stressed."India asked worriedly.

"No for real I have never seen you like this before."Jania said tilting her head at him.

"Ar-"

"Man nah I'm good gang,a nigga tired that's all."Von said cutting Jahlyla off rubbing his eye that got teary.

"Go take a nap or some."youngboy said to him.

"Ay I hope you good for real vro."X said making von look him up and down before nodding not wanting to talk to him.

Von thought he was cool but now his feelings are changing every time he looks at Jahlyla,he felt there was something special about her.

Melly noticed this and understood what he was feeling cause that's the same way he felt about Jahlyla,Marvin always wants to come out to meet her but Melly knows it's gonna end badly so he doesn't.

Melly decided he was going to figure out exactly what Von was feeling cause that was one of his bestfriends so why not.

"Hollon Von,I gotta talk to you."Melly said nodding his head pointing to upstairs getting up.

Von nodded getting up as well and going upstairs with Melly.

"I wonder what they're gonna talk about."Mariah said watching them with everyone else.
___________________________________
Heyy this is kinda short but the next will be longer.

This is where the drama starts so be prepared😌

And last time asking this cause some said they want both Melly and Von and some said just Von so pick if you want both or just Von and let me know.

That's all for now.

Have a good day/night,byee😚