Twenty five

Omniscient

Jahlyla and Von had came back home a few hours ago and it was now 1:53 am.Jahlyla was gonna wait till 2 so for now she was making sure everyone was asleep.Once she was done she went to the bathroom in her room and looked in the mirror smiling.

She bent down,opening the tap as she splashed water on her face,she grabbed the towel wiping her face looking back up in the mirror as she got startled seeing "Melly" standing there with his eyes full black.

"And who are you?"Jahlyla asked standing up straight staring at him through the mirror.

"Melvin."he said in a deep,dark tone making Jahlyla smile.

"Ah I've heard about you,little demon."Jahlyla said as he stepped closer to her now behind her.

"Mm,I've heard a lot about you too."he said as he eyed her body.

"I thought you were sleeping."Jahlyla said.

"You thought wrong,I want to do it with you."he said as he rubbed her sides.

"Why?"she asked now turning around feeling her heart skip a beat as she stared in his eyes,it looked so scary yet it suited him.

"I ain't had a kill in a min and I can help you with changing the murder." He said making Jahlyla think.

"Mm okay."Jahlyla said smiling.

"Mm I wasn't gonna take any other answer that did not have to do with yes."he said as he stared at her boobs.

"You got nice titties."he said grabbing one as she smacked his hand.

"I know and they're not for you."she said as she walked out the bathroom an to her room taking out an all black outfit that she would burn when she was done.

"What they're for Von mm?"he asked smirking making her roll her eyes.

"Yes."she answered making him suck his teeth.

"I see you're dresses already."she said looking at him.

"Like I said I wasn't gonna take no for an answer."he said as he watched her put the clothes on.

"Damn a bonnet too?"he questioned watching her out one on and put the hood over it.

"Yeah I can't afford to let her blood get in my hair."she said making him nod.

"So are you doing it?"he asked her as she put on her black air forces.

"Nope,all I do is the planning."she told him as she made sure most of her body was covered.

"You ready Jabria?"Melvin asked as he stood up.

"I'm ready Melvin."she said smirking as they took the weapons Jahlyla had set out and walked out the room.

Asian slept alone since no one wanted to share with her so this was perfect for them.

They snuck into her room quietly closing the door behind them watching as she slept.

"Look ugly as hell."Melvin said scrunching up his face.

"Shh."Jabria said walking up with her.

She put on her gloves taking her sharpened blade out of her pocket.