Thirty

Omniscient

Same day

It was now 8:30pm and Jahlyla texted Von to come to her room to talk.

"What's so important mama?"he asked as he entered the room,taking off his shoes and getting in bed with her.

"Are you ready?"she asked him as she sat up.

"Shi yeah."he said scratching his head.

"Okay,remember that day I told you about that girl I killed?"she asked making him nod confused.

"Yeah and I said I felt I was a different person that's when the personalities started and all of them besides Liya are crazy killers."she said making him nod.

"So Jabria had a couple of kills after that."she said making the 😬 face.

"Why you ain't tell me?"Von asked her.

"Cause I thought that you would stop me."she said.

"How many?"he asked her.

"Nine."she said softly making his eyes widen.

"Who?"he asked curious as to why she had to kill nine people.

"Umm that girl I told you about,my sister,my aunt,two of my cousins,um three people from school and then this last one I don't know if I want to tell you."she said looking down.

Von stared at her with his mouth parted.

"Tell me Lyly,it don't matter,I kill people to,I just ain't expect you."he said lifting up her head smiling at her.

"Asian."she said making him confused.

"Asian?I thought that was Kris."Von said.

"Nope Melvin helped me,we framed her."she told him.

"You met Melvin?"he asked making her nod.

"Yeah,you're not mad about all of this are you?"she asked making him shake his head.

"Nah I'm horny don't worry."he said smiling making her laugh.

"Next time you wanna kill somebody call me Mama,we finna be on some Joker and Harley type shit."he said licking his lips thinking.

"I like that."she said as she grabbed his neck kissing him.

"You gotta stop doing that."he said as they pulled back.

"Nope,I like it."she said as she licked his lips before sucking on the bottom one.

"Chill luh slut ass."he said grabbing her ass.

"Von,what I tell you about calling me that?"she asked looking at him.

"Don't look at me like that."he said as she looked at him seductively.

"I'm not looking at you any kind of way."she said biting her lip.

"Chill."he said moving back looking away from her.

"Mm hm,look at me papa."she said turning his head as they stared in each others eyes.

"Lyla,you better chill."he said.

"Feel."she said as she brought his hand under her skirt making him feel her throbbing clit through her soaked underwear.

"You feel what you do to me papa?"she asked him as he slipped his hand inside cupping her pussy.

"Mm I feel it ma."he said groaning at the sticky feeling on his hand as he rubbed over her pussy.

"Did you cum mama?"he asked not believing that she was just wet.

"No that's just how wet you make my pussy."she said biting her bottom lip as she felt him stick two fingers inside her.

"Shit I could say I'm in love with yo lips too."he said smiling as he moved his fingers in and out slowly.

Jahlyla smiled as she stared at him.

Von connected his lips with Jahlyla's as he picked up his pace going faster each time she moaned.

Jahlyla struggled to kiss him back at how much pleasure she was getting.

"It feel good mama?"he asked her smiling as watched her eyes roll back as he added a third finger.

Jahlyla didn't responded as she couldn't even her a sound out.

"I said it feel good?"he repeated going roughly fast.

"Fuck yes papa,it feels so good."she managed to get out as her legs started to lightly tremble.

"Mhm you gonna cum baby?"he asked as she nodded waiting for him to let her.

"Cum for me."he said making her release squirting all over his hand, sheet and blankets.

"Mm you such a good slut."he said as he took his fingers out sucking them.

"If I could make this a drink I would." He said making her smile as she breathed heavily.

"Go hop in the tub,ia make the bed." Von said as Jahlyla nodded weakly getting out of the bed after him.

"Slut ass."Von mumbled as she went to he bathroom.

"I heard that."she said making him laugh as he took everything off the bed.

'this girl too much for me.'he thought shaking his head.
___________________________________
Heyy,double update since I didn't earlier.

Jahlyla finally told Von.

Jahlyla on some freaky shit.

Rate the smut.

How do you feel about Von and Lyla going to become the new Joker and Harley?

Should Von and Jabria kill Cardi or Von and Jahkirah?

Should we keep Jania and crystal snake or let them fix things?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚