Thirty five

Omniscient

"Oh m-"India cut herself off as she began crying.

"Guys!"India shouted out making everyone jump up and rush upstairs.

"Oh shit no!"Durk said as everyone stood there shocked at the sight.

"Go open the car,now!"Durk shouted as everyone stood frozen before rushing down.

Jahlyla layed on the bed with white foam oozing out of her mouth with a little blood.

Durk picked her up,carrying her down the stairs and to the car as everyone separated in different cars rushing off to the hospital.

Durk sat at the back of Vons car with Von driving and India,Jayda and Polo in the car too.

Durk had sat Jahlyla on his lap holding her tightly as he let tears fall out his eyes not even fighting them.

This was the first time in a long time Durk or any of them cried.

Jahlyla really meant a lot to them.

They all rushed out as they arrived. Durk carried Jahlyla bridle style as they entered the hospital.

The few nurses that were there rushed over and put her on a stretcher wheeling her to a room.

"What happened?"one of them asked.

"I think she overdosed or something cause I walked in her room to check on her and I saw her like that."India said as Jayda rubbed her back trying to calm her down which was a fail as she wasn't even calm herself.
_____
It's been nearly an hour and they were all in the waiting room waiting for a nurse to come.

"Gosh,I hope she's okay."Mariah said softly.

"For real,it's been like an hour."Three said.

Von and Durk were leaned back in their chairs,staring blankly at the floor too drained to say anything.

India and Jayda held each other as silent tears fell down their faces.

Kentrell tried his best to keep his tears in as they kept falling.He was mad that he didn't check up on his pretty girl when she needed people with her.

As well as Von,it was eating him alive that she might not make it and he might be one of the reasons.Right now all he wanted to do was dig a grave and bury himself.If she died he would never forgive himself ever.

Polo stared at the wall not having a single thought,everything was just blank to him.

Baby tried to be strong for them to help if one of them fainted as they looked so drained from all the crying.

"Family of Jahlyla Achemzadé."a nurse said walking in the waiting room.

They stood up making the nurse look at them.

"Family only."the nurse said.

"We are now tell us,is she good?"ten asked annoyed.

"Okay um I'm sorry but she's in a coma,she took a few different medicines and took a few from each bottle,downing it with alcohol."the nurse said making them become confused.

"Alcohol?"Three questioned.

"We don't keep alcohol in the house." Kd said tilting his head.

"Can we see her?"Mariah asked making the nurse nod walking them to the room.

"Here."she said as they reached room 223.

They all entered seeing Jahlyla laying in the bed,hooked up to a few machines looking lifeless.

They all felt as if they were going to break again at the sight.

Von couldn't hold it as he sat in the chair next to the bed,putting his head down in his hands as he cried.

Durk sat on the edge of the bed holding her hand,which felt cold.

He felt chills go down his spine,he's felt this before.

"Yo is she good,I came as quick as I could."Melly said rushing in the room.

He looked at her with his red eyes from crying once he was informed.

He slowly walked over to her as Durk got up letting him sit their.

Melly stared at her not believing his eyes,he never thought he would see bright,joyful,happy Jahlyla laying in a hospital bed from attempted suicide.

Melly felt his bottom lip quiver as he looked at her pale skin,all he could do was hope and pray she makes it.

He was mad he left and couldn't be there,he knows she would've talked to him if he stayed,he was so caught up with the way Von was acting,he didn't think of anyone else.

Melly got up excusing himself as he exited out the room leaning against the wall as he cried.
____
"Visiting hours are over."the nurse said entering the room.

It's was now 6:00pm and everyone just sat in the room staring.

Everyone nodded getting up giving Jahlyla's body quick hugs,before leaving out.

"I can't,let me stay please."Von said weakly in a shaky voice.

"I-um okay."the nurse said as she felt her heart hurt for them.

"The light please,she doesn't like sleeping with the light on."Von said looking at Jahlyla kissing the back of her hand.

The nurse nodded switching off the light and exiting closing the door.

"Is he staying?"Mariah asked making the nurse nod.

Von took of his shoes before pulling back the thin blanket the hospital provided and getting on.

He layed her body ontop of Jahlyla's careful not to put too much pressure.
He pulled the blanket back over them as he wrapped his arms around her waist,laying his head on her stomach.

Von closed his eyes,smiling a bit as he inhaled her scent.

"I'm sorry Lyly."
___________________________________
Hey,hey,how y'all doing...😅

Jahlyla is in hospital...

Where do you think she got the alcohol from?

How do you feel about Melly immediately coming back for her?

How do you feel about the whole group?

How do you feel about Von?

Do you think Lyly is gonna make it?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚