Twenty eight

Omniscient

Everyone was at home sitting in the living room.

Jahliya was sitting on Von's lap playing with his dreads as he was on his phone.

"I sleepy daddy."Jahliya said laying her head on Von's shoulder.

"What you call me?"he asked her putting his phone down,wrapping his arms around her giving her his full attention.

"I sorry."she said.

"Nah it's cool baby,come on."Von said as he stood up with her holding her up by her ass as he carried her up the stairs going to her room.

He opened the door going inside before closing it behind him and going to her bed pulling back the cover and laying her down.

He pulled the blankets over her and as he was about to walk away Liya spoke.

"Noo,lay with me."she whined.

"Liya-"she cut him off not even giving him a chance to get another word out.

"Please daddy."she begged making him smile as he smacked his lips giving in.

"Aight folksnem."he said taking off his shoes and getting in the bed with her.

She smiled happily as she moved her body on his laying on top of him.

"You no go anywhere."she said as she put her head was in the crook of his neck.

"Aight go sleep baby."he said rubbing her back.

Von laughed softly as she moved his hand to her ass so he could rub it.

"What am I gonna do with you?"Von whispered to himself before falling asleep.
____
Jahlyla woke up from her nap,seeing she was still laying on von.

She looked next to them seeing Melly laying there making her smile.

She figured out who Melvin was talking about.

She found it very cute.

She was about to get up before feeling Vons grip tighten.

"Von let me get up."she whined as he held her down.

"No go sleep."he said with his eyes still closed.

"Man what y'all being so loud for?"Melly groaned as he also woke up.

Von opened his eyes looking next to him seeing Melly laying with his face in the pillow.

"You need to breathe."Jahlyla said pulling his dreads turning his head to face their side.

"Von let me up."she said using all her strength to push herself up to where she was now sitting on him.

"Why you wanna leave me?"he asked her.

"I'm done sleeping let go."she said as she tried prying his arms from around her.

She bounced lightly on him making him groan.

"Chill Lyly."he said making Melly's eyes open as he looked at them.

"No let me go."she said as she continued.

"Shit,aight chill."he said letting her go as he was now hard.

Jahlyla happily got up as Von groaned turning over to lay on his stomach not wanting Melly to see his print.

"Nigga stop groaning."Melly said smacking his back.

"Ah shit."Von said as his back stung.

"Shiii wasn't me."Melly said closing his eyes as Von straight faced him.

"Nigga."Von said slapping him.

Melly's eyes shot open as his mouth parted seeing Von facing the other way.

Melly looked down seeing Vons pants were at the bottom of his ass.

"Why yo ass so fat nigga."Melly asked grabbing it.

"Chill nigga."Von said slapping his hand away as he turned facing him.

"Nah cause why?"Melly asked seriously.

"Nigga fuck you asking me for?"Von asked scrunching up his face.

"What we talking about besties?"Lyla asked jumping on them.

"Mmcht nun."Von said.

"I'm not going anywhere today."she said getting back under the covers laying on her stomach.

"I swear this shit get fatter each day." Von said grabbing her ass jiggling it.

Jahlyla lifted up her ass now being ass up face down as she started twerking.

"Chill gang."Von said smacking her ass.

"Mm,leave me alone now."she said laying back down comfortably.

"Mmcht nah you wanted to be awake so Imma keep you awake."Von said.

"Mm hm talk to your boyfriend."she said closing her eyes.

"Mmcht chill Lyla."Melly said smiling.

"I can't wait till next year,I'm gonna fuck all that attitude out you."Von said pulling her to him putting her leg over his waist.

"How many personalities do you have Lyla?"Von asked as he put her hair behind her ear.

"Umm I have 5,but only know 3."she said holding him.

"What's the third ones name?"Melly asked.

"Jahkirah."she answered

"What's she?"he asked.

"The hood k-one."she said stopping herself from saying killer.

"You should let me meet them and I'll let you meet mine."Von told her making her nod.

"Melly who's all inside you?"she asked.

"I got,Melcom,Marvin,Marcus, maurice,Melvin and Jamell."he answered.
(Only Marcus,Marvin and Melvin are real.)

"Maurice?Jamell?"she questioned.

"Maurice my freaky one and Jamell he another dangerous one he a mix of all of us but he a crazy nigga."Melly said.

"Oh okay."she said feeling herself get tired.

"I'm going back to sleep,good morning."she said pulling the blanket over her head.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

This just a filler chapter nothing much.

Just so you know X will pop up in the story again.

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚