Fifty six

Jahlyla's pov

Then next day,3 July 2017,10:22

"Okay have fun Seh,be safe,tell the others I love them,bye."I said to Jah as I hung up the phone.

He was still on tour but he was coming home next week,he was going to miss my birthday.

But it's okay,he's doing what he loves and I can't stop that.

"Oh gosh who could it be?"I whispered to myself getting out of bed and walking down the stairs as I heard a knock at the door.

"I'm coming!"I shouted out as they knocked again.

"Y-what are you doing here?"I asked furrowing my eyebrows seeing India standing there looking nervous.

"Oh um hey Jahlyla um can I come in?"she asked looking at me.

I eyed her for a while before nodding.

"Make it fast."I said plainly as I closed the door walking with her to the living room.

"Okay,I don't wanna hold you-"

"Just get to the point."I said sitting on the couch across from her's arm rest as I crossed my arms.

"Okay everyone wants to know why you never blocked Melly and only us, and we wanted to see if you'll forgive us,we miss you Lyla."she said looking down fiddling with her hands.

"I never blocked him cause I had no reason to,we communicated,we are connected and you guys,you never thought not once to contact me and I was trying to call you all through those five months,and you couldn't answer not one of them,why?Was it because of Cleo mm,the same one who's a prostitute,the same one who tried to seduce Vons father,the same one who tried killing you in your sleep."I said making her part her mouth.

"What?How did you guys communicate and what do you mean she tried to kill me"India asked softly.

"India I know everything okay,I gave you your answers you can leave,I don't know why you bothered coming here."I said angrily as India sighed with tears forming.

"I'm sorry Lyla,I'm so sorry."she said standing up.

"I love you,please think about it,I'll be here please."India said grabbing my hand before letting go and walking out as she silently cried.

I couldn't lie and say I didnt feel my heart break seeing her cry like that but they hurt my feelings first and never cared,why should I?

Am I being extra?Is it really that deep for me to be acting like this?Was I too harsh?How is Von?Did I hurt his feelings too much?

Oh gosh what am I gonna do?

Do I forgive them or not?

I really do miss them terribly,it hurts.

All I wanted was atleast one call but no not from anyone of them.The only person that thought to call me was Kayla and Melly well he connected through my thoughts.

Oh gosh I need to talk to someone.

I'm gonna go to mama Cleo's house.

I grabbed my keys and exited out the house,locking the door before walking to my car,getting I'm and driving off to her house.

She was the best person I could talk to right now.

After a few minutes I pulled up and got out of the car.

I walked up to the door taking a deep breath to not let my emotions get the best of me and knocked.

"Oh hey baby,come in."she said with a warm,welcoming smile as she opened the door.

"Hey mama,I need to talk to you."I said as I walked to the living room sitting down on the couch.

"Sure what is it baby?"she asked sitting next to me holding my hand in a comforting manner.

"Um well my well um my old friends haven't talked to me for a whole five months since I left and all of a sudden they want to talk now and I blocked them so one came just now asking me why and if I can forgive them but I don't know,they hurt me."I told her as a tear fell from my eye.

"Oh baby,I really can't help you with this but all I'm going to say is your heart,follow your heart,if you feel you want to be with them again,go for it but if not,stay right here."she said giving her a soft smile.

"Okay,thank you,can I stay for a bit?"I asked her.

"Ofcourse,hot chocolate?"she asked me standing up.

"You already know."I said smiling at her.

"Two hot chocolates coming right up." She said walking to the kitchen.
___________________________________
Heyy,how are you?

I went with your idea to do Jahlyla's pov.

There will be more but I just wanted to update for you.

Is Jah going to miss her birthday?

How does Jahlyla know all those things about Cleo?

Why did Cleo only try to kill India but never did it?

Should Lyla forgive them or not?

How do you feel about mama Cleo?

That's all for now,have a good day/night,byee😚