Thirty six

Omniscient

2 months later,1 December 2016

It was now December and Von had found himself yet another girl.

Everyone liked her and have just stayed in the house hanging with her.

Melly didn't,reason being,he liked Von and cause of Jahlyla.

"Von,upstairs."Melly said angrily standing up and heading upstairs.

Everyone got confused as they looked at Von.

Von shrugged getting up and going upstairs to Melly's room.

"Wassup?"Von asked entering the room making Melly slam the door and push Von up against the wall choking him.

"Yo what you on gang?"Von asked getting turned on with the choking.

"Nigga shut the fuck up,what's wrong with you?Why you gotta get a girl one after another?Do you not know how much that affects me or Jahlyla even?"Melly said angrily squeezing his neck.

"Aight gang look you not thinking about my feelings."Von said.

"Your feelings,fuck you mean,y'all out here all happy,laughing and shit,I can't do that."Melly said walking away from him sitting on his bed.

"Why not?"Von asked sitting down with him.

"Cause of you,you make me mad and Jahlyla,she's on my mind,y'all barely even visit her,and it always starts with you and these bitches you keep fucking with."Melly said pulling on his dreads.

"Don't do that."Von said pulling his hands away.

"I'm sorry aight,I just be lonely,so I get with these bitches to feel some."Von said making Melly suck his teeth.

"Lonely,how you lonely and you had Jahlyla by your side,being there for you and actually caring for you,you were the first one she got so close with and you throwing that shit away for what?"Melly asked.

"You right gang,Ia do better aight,I'm sorry,no more after her,ion know how long she will be around,she seem nice."Von said hugging him.

"No,ion want her,you're making me mad Von."Melly said as he clenched his jaw feeling himself change to Marvin.

"Melly,I can't just leave her for no reason."Von said sighing.

Marvin looked at him dead in the eyes.

"No reason,my feeling are no reason." Marvin said standing up.

"Shit nah,Marvin,I ain't mean it like that,but what am I supposed to tell her?"Von asked.

"Von I swear Imma kill you."Marvin said as he tried to calm down.

"Is there anything I can do for you to calm down and let me continue my relationship?"Von asked making him think.

He looked at Von as a smirk crept on his face.

"Knees."Marvin said making Von look at him shocked.

"You said what gang?"Von questioned.

"You heard me and don't call me no gang."Marvin said as he sat on the bed.

"So you gon do it or not?"Marvin asked making Von get up hesitantly.

He slowly got on his knees Infront of Marvin before looking down at his print.

"Go ahead."Marvin said as held himself up with his hands.

"I never thought I would be doing this."Von whispered as he pulled back Marvin's underwear,pulling out his dick.

"Damn."Von said looking at the size.

Marvin bit his lips as he watched Von stroke his dick at a slow pace but a good grip.

"Nigga if you'on throat this dick." Marvin said wanting to feel his mouth.

"Nigga I ain't do this shit before."Von said mugging him.

"You talking back?aight."Marvin said grabbing Vons throat and forcefully shoving his dick down his throat.

"Shit."Marvin groaned out as he moved Vons head up and down.

Von groaned at the new feeling causing a vibration on Marvin's dick.

"Shit,take control."Marvin said moving his hand watching Von suck his tip as he stroked the rest.

"Damn,the way you moving you woulda thought you did this shit before."he groaned as his dick twitched.

Von ignored him as he slowly moved his head down until he reached the end of Marvin's dick.

"Oh shit."Marvin moaned rolling his eyes back as he nutted in Vons throat.

Von pulled back swallowing before standing up.

"Damn,you gotta make me mad more."Marvin said standing up kissing Von.

"I liked that shit."Von said kissing him back.

"You gay."Melly said coming back out.

"Nah that's you."Von said laughing.

"You taste good."Von said licking his lips.

"Shit yeah,Imma clean nigga."Melly said smiling.

"Let's go."Von said opening the door and walking downstairs with Melly as everyone looked at them.

"So what did you talk about?"Leah, the girl Von was with asked.

"Alot."Melly said holding back his smirk.
___________________________________
Heyy,another update here.

Jahlyla is still in her coma,how long do you think for?

Von again with the girls.🙄

How do you feel about Von giving Marvin head?

If a word or name is in a different font know it's important,so pay attention.👀

I skipped to December for a reason.

All I'm saying is there gonna have more of a red than white Christmas.🙃

That's all for now have a good day/night,byee😚