Thirty eight

Omniscient

9 December 2016,1 week later

It's been a week and everyone was worried,not about Jahlyla,she was still the same but Melly.

He disappeared 5 days ago and hasn't been answering anyone's texts or calls.

They just woke up and he was never to be found,they checked everywhere, calling everyone,no sign of him.

Mariah became sick from how worried she is and hasn't left her room since.

"Where could he be?"jgreen whispered to himself thinking of all the places they went to.

"Y'all think maybe he went away cause Jahlyla was too much for him to handle?"Jayda asked making them think.

"Guys why don't we get in our cars and look for him,all we did was call but not look,what if he told them to lie?"India suggested making them nod.

"Okay we all go to places he might be at and if no luck,come back at 6,so 5 hours."Jayda said looking at her phone.

They nodded getting in their cars driving off.
________
Everyone pulled up at the same time getting out their cars.

"Nothing?"Polo asked.

"Nothing."Von said shaking his head.

They walked in the house seeing Mariah sitting on the couch as she looked lifeless.

"Anything?"she asked softly making them shake their heads.

"Where's Leah?"India asked as she hadn't seen her the whole day.

"I'm here."Leah said as she walked in the house limping,with bruises,cuts and blood all over her.

"Oh gosh what happened?"Jayda asked covering her mouth.

"I just got jumped that all."she said weakly smiling.

"Fuck you mean,just got jumped,look at you,if they carried on longer yo ass woulda been dead."Von said examining her body.

"Damn they stabbed you too."Durk said as he saw blood gushing out of her hand she tried hiding.

"Yeah."she said making Von grab her hand looking at the stab wound.

"Who did it?"he asked making her eyes widen.

"Um no one,don't worry."she said quickly,shaking her head.

"Leah,tell us,no one is gonna hurt you, all of them will protect you."India said pointing to the boys making them nod.

"You can't protect me,you can't protect yourself,they're too dangerous."she said as she got chills getting flashbacks.

"How many are there?"Polo asked.

"2."she said making them straight face her.

"You think we can't protect you from two people?"Baby asked.

"You don't understand,it's best I don't say anything."Leah said knowing they were watching and listening.

"Guys let's get her cleaned up before she passes out from all the blood she's losing."Jayda said.

Von took her to the bathroom in his room before cleaning her up with the first aid kit he had.

"Two people,very dangerous,Melly missing,Leah beat up,we can't protect her,who could it be?"India said trying to put it together.

"Do you think Jahlyla overdosing had something to do with it too,like she was connected to it and someone said or did something to make her do that?"Mariah asked thinking.